Any video games that help you escape reality and depression?

Any video games that help you escape reality and depression?

Attached: 1643087204671.png (649x763, 505.59K)

bump for interest

bumperino :D

Name one game that doesn’t do this

There are none
>Fix your life
>Kill yourself
>Wallow in self-pity for a few years and then kill yourself
Those are your options.

literally every job simulator game

Alright. Sorry to bother.

bump

You could do what I'm doing and convince as many people to show themselves out as possible

HAND/EYE COORDINATION - Those are the lines of a Sig Sauer P-series handgun -- caliber unknown, but it is fitted with combat tritium sights, curiously excluding the front post

Attached: 7C4707C7-7977-4A9D-83A1-85B6C23D8559.png (720x1000, 1.19M)

It seems like those are the perfect escapes from reality because it gives you an excuse to put on a 5 hour podcast and waste your day away getting nothing done

Warframe or Destiny 2.. Those games make you feel like you're the hero of your own story. I prefer Warframe.

Any RPG games with a choose your own adventure approach that makes you feel like a hero or a villain.. Prime example is Neverwinter Nights with all the expansions/DLC's. Recommended.

Pretty much any game that makes you feel like you can play a character. I hope it helps out for you.

>AUTHORITY [Legendary: Failure] - Take the gun. And put it in your mouth.

Attached: file.png (720x1000, 1.03M)

I need the casual "don't think just play" experience but something that isn't unremitting shit. I can't fucking stop min/maxing to death.

What do you mean

Dark Souls unironically

visual novels do the job for me, you can self insert into someone interesting and pretend it's actually you and you have interesting life

You can min max literally every game, it’s your approach to gaming in general that’s wrong. Why feel the need to rush things? I usually check howlongtobeat and go from there, if it says the game is 15 hours then I know I’ve got a solid 15 hours to experience the game if I play at a normal pace. I stop worrying about being super efficient because I have faith in my own abilities

>Why feel the need to rush things? I usually check howlongtobeat
How did I imply that? What I do is compulsively problem solve to the extent of optimizing things that don't need to be optimized or preplanning a complete strategy before executing anything.

Suitable games absolutely exist. I think I'm about to play Detroit to help with this. Some linear platformers too probably, though I'll have to pick ones without secrets that get in the way of 100%.

I'd unironically do it if someone gave me a weapon. Unfortunately in cuckrope the government doesn't want us to own guns

This until you reach a VN so meta and self-reflective that it shatters your illusions and forces you to go touch grass.

Attached: 1549228331736.jpg (1282x987, 422.77K)

Thanks Kryuger you've always been a bro.

Attached: daughterdance.gif (126x169, 697.44K)