Tekken experience

Tekken experience

Attached: Tekken experience.png (1086x273, 19.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tvILY_YrFY
youtu.be/9B03GHAw5Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just block lmao, how do you even get hit? you can literally stand still

im the one making the combo... i find it shitty that you have to chase scrapes to keep people floating, game has some wonky ass physics

Tekken's over reliance on juggles makes everything 5 DR and on a different game to play. Tekken prior to that was a more footsies based game. Was fun. Better imo.

Attached: tekken.gif (417x264, 1.68M)

I just filmed myself plowing my mega masturbator and realized I have a twink build. Should I transition? Or should I go the femboy route?

old versions of tekken are still like that, you just don't know how to do the good combos

Was Tekken 3 really like that? Come on now...I think that's a bit of a stretch. Even 4 was less juggle heavy. Has some retarded shit with the stages, but thats fine desu.

post it

tekken ended at 5

Attached: 1659812094801461.png (1086x273, 18.67K)

I'm surprised they haven't made a character with roller blades.

>Was Tekken 3 really like that?
iirc tekken 3 was the only game in the mainline series that avoids this problem.
>4
>less juggle heavy
t4 wall carry and combos are fucked up

infinite juggles and ToD combos are not fine in a vacuum. they can work if entire game is designed around them a la MvC3 but tekken's movesets and core systems are just not designed to deal with that

would fighting games be better if they had more realistic physics and felt like actual battles. not lift your balls simulator and look how awesome i am at repeating the same combo sequence

Attached: Dubswar.png (680x525, 127.24K)

Gonna need some more info on that. You cant just have a few of the features, you need ALL of the features to be successful in one or the other. Height, Jawline and shoe size etc.. etc..

Nah the fact that the more skilled player can just dab on the weaker one is the best part of fighting games.

those already exist you just refuse to play them

dumb frogposter

Name 5 games like that

No. Games are meant to be games with clear mechanics and rules.

>Its only a game if i can 128 combo you...

saved

vitual fighter
olympics minigames
karate championship 2017
uhh idk anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=9tvILY_YrFY

Tekken is an amazing game hidden underneath absolutely cancerous juggling bullshit that completely ruins the game.

Attached: thats some fucking shit.jpg (542x416, 11.78K)

FIST
OR
TWIST
youtu.be/9B03GHAw5Y4

forgot about hellish quart and deadliest warrior the game

>thinking any of that was a true combo
every once in a while i forget how bad Any Forums actually is at games

Attached: smug_(1).png (3024x1640, 36.78K)

Why does it have to be a binary choice between either option lmao. You can just be a twink bro

wasnt hellish quart a weapon game? I guess tekken characters do use weapons too.

deadliset warrior was weird but kino