Which is the superior Switch emulator?

Which is the superior Switch emulator?

Attached: GridArt_20220806_195112154.jpg (4096x2048, 305.52K)

yuzu for low-end PC
Ryujinx for high-end PC

Both are good depending on the games.
Some games work one but not the other.

Have both in your PC

switch has no games, dont need any

Pretty much this.

ryujinix because its existence stops the yuzu devs from grifting too much

If this were true then PC vegans wouldn't spend every waking minute obsessing over Nintendo

Why?

Also I heard ryujinx has multiplayer? I want to do online raids in Pokémon Scarlet when it comes out. Playing Shield alone was so dead and ruined the game for me.

who idort here

Attached: file.png (59x291, 17.02K)

>no yuzu EA
so close, user, yet so far

also how do you manage transferring saves between emus? i wish there was a program that automatically synced them but i cant find any

Ryujinx has the LDN build which does multiplayer. The downside is the LDN build is extremely out of date and may or may not run more recent games very well. I used it exclusively to play monster hunter generations

If it's any consolation, I used yuzu EA when SMTV came out but then both ryujinx and yuzu were able to play it flawlessly so I just deleted EA

It isn't that hard to go into a save folder, copy your save, and then go into the save folder of the other emu and paste it there

no but its tedious, i'd love for a simple script that syncs them

From my experience, Ryujinx has some really awful stutters while shaders are caching but the games tend to have higher accuracy, less graphical issues. Yuzu has less noticeable shader cache stuttering but suffers from more graphical issues like weird lighting effects. Until recently, Yuzu also has had Vulkan which was better for AMD graphics cards, but Ryujinx finally has it too now.

How often do you swap emulators? You can always write a powershell/bash/batch script that just copies everything from one folder to the other and set it as a task.

i want something that starts on boot and runs in the background and when i exit out of an emulator it copies all the changed saves to the other emulator. i will commission anyone who can make this for me £20.

If you're on Win10, if you check on the google you can make something in probably around 10min and save yourself 20 funnimunni.

im not a neet. i'd rather waste 20 quid than 10 minutes.

Yuzu 80% of the time
Ryujinx for certain games it performs better on
Ryujinx is more console accurate and will have few graphical bugs etc
Yuzu has lots of ways to prioritize speed over accuracy

PinEApple already does that, but since the person doing it is probably on their dev team, that just makes it all the more hilarious.

>PinEApple already does that, but since the person doing it is probably on their dev team
no way, source?

thanks doc