The good guys are good... but incompetent

>the good guys are good... but incompetent.
>the bad guys are bad... but competent.
wow this uhh... the real peak of rpg game writing huh

Attached: nv.jpg (1200x1775, 329.69K)

That doesn't make any sense user, as the good guy is very competent.

Attached: house.png (1200x720, 597.24K)

>RPG
>ROLE PLAYING GAME
>picking the Yes Man route is "reddit" because the courier isn't smart enough to run New Vegas
>even if I decide MY version of him is
Fuck off

Attached: dde0b5adbd65bc9ea7460800dc1e4b65c4747bf6_hq.jpg (838x953, 55.51K)

the legion isn't incompetent you fucking retard

Sad

What else do you want?

>the bad guys are bad... but competent.
Are you sure about that one.

> Kills the Kings
> Kills the BoS
> Kills the Followers of the Apocalypse
> All companions are queezy about it
> Not actually good outcomes, only neutral ones

It's pretty clear the devs want you to side with NCR.

He doesn't kill the kings or the followers of the apocalypse what are you talking about lmao, did you fuck up the quest everytime you played or something?
>Kills the BoS
Oh no, god forbid we don't have unkillable faggots in power armor wielding plasma weapons robbing people with impunity

>The Legion canonically wins without Courier intervention
The good guys are really competent

>>the bad guys are bad... but competent.

Caesar is literally dying, but he's doesn't tell anyone about it so one day he's just going to die which will plunge the Legion into chaos. Doesn't sound very competent at all.

Speaking of which, they needs to make New Vegas 2 and be about this. Take place in New Mexico as the Legion falls to regional warlords.

The devs wanted every side to have pros and cons.
The NCR was mostly well-meaning, but corrupt and ineffectual. You could sort of navigate the corruption and get things done though.
House was competent and driven, but dictatorial. What he says goes and if you don't like it he'll fill your vault with concrete.
Yes Man was infinite possibility but necessitated overthrowing all semblance of short term stability.
The Legion was supposed to be about stability and order, but you had to sanction naked atrocities to achieve it.

NCR may be stupid, but they are the government. Obviously people are going to feel queezy about you taking them down.

I'm playing NV right now, and I really wonder why specifically they made the Legion NPCs so much stronger than the NCR ones. Like, I consistently watch Legion dudes just walk through a hail of gunfire with no issue, and walk right up to the NCR dudes and one-shot them with their blades.

Why exactly are they immune to bullets? Also I find it funny that Legion dudes attack you for no reason, and then the game is like "Fuck you, you're Hated now." Bitch what the fuck, I didn't do shit to you.

>RPG
>your backstory is laid bare to you by the game
>and your backstory is that you accidentally your own city
Nice "RPG", surely the courier is smart enough to run a bigger, higher profile city.

It's a Fallout game made after Bethesuda aquired the IP, what do you expect? A good RPG?

The NCR are expansionist fags they aren’t good. You can help most communities without the NCR’s help. Really no good reason to have their retarded bureaucracy gobble up Vegas besides having a ton of bodies to throw at local bandits and monsters.

You think it’s more reliable to depend solely on one single Superman to solve every problem forever, than to depend on a group of people who are mutually interested in developing the areas around them?

It's worked so far. Why not?

>the real peak of rpg game writing huh
your post certainly isnt, huh?

Reminder that by helping the NCR, you are helping the brahmin barons expand their power.

Attached: zley0q9lube81.jpg (1069x1200, 165.85K)

>kills the kings
>kills the followers
You didn't even play the game.

user the NCR are not the good guys.

Caesar's Legion and Yes Man aren't any better. That leaves Mr.House.

It's strongly implied that the legion will fall apart the moment Caesar dies.