All Jewish woke shit aside, could the female protagonist work?

What stuff could make the game interesting and unique playing as a chick?

Attached: GTA-6-1-e1657221996603.jpg (1862x1137, 327.75K)

She's latina so she will be based

It could be but it won't
Seriously, what part "all the talent left and was replaced with diversity hires" do you not understand?

based on what

It already works in GTA Online. No one gives a fuck about singleplayer.

Attached: GTA-Online-New-Gold-Robbery-Heist-Updates.jpg (1200x750, 174.5K)

This.
Without the actual good writers around you start getting shit like Sessanta and KDJ from GTA Online who are unanimously agreed to be some of the most obnoxious characters in the entire franchise.

it worked in saints row 2, its not going to work now cause hacks but female protagonist doesn't automatically mean its shit.

Of course it could?

The problem with those news isn't the female protag, the "new" Rockstar themselves said that GTA 6 will be more "sensible".

It is actually over, they entered the Disney phase, already outed the "problematic element" from the company and now they have all the money that those "element" made them to burn and further their agenda, they won't need money for years and years so expect a long time of "Marvelization" for the new Rockstar and any semblance of quality writing falling trough the ground.

What used to work with Rockstar is that no one was safe, they made fun and parody of everything and anything, you can bet money that this is out of the window, no "punching down" here sir.

Attached: 1648063460752.png (1887x547, 147.75K)

But we're talking actual SP protagonist with writing and everything else. The Online PCs are just avatars.

>The company that made games like Manhunt are afraid to offend people now
This is actually the worst timeline.

There is still a slim chance that the game might have a good story. Dan could've outlined the main story before he left, and maybe Rupert respected his main story.

In a vacuum, sure. Plenty of people liked CJ despite not liking niggers.
Doesn't mean the game won't be shit, however.

I love the sight of a beautiful woman succeeding

Attached: chad.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

instead of going around and paying whores for sex you can fuck guys for money, this is one of the many easy money making jobs you can do in gta 6!

That company like any western one was a jewish company from the start
Retarded sub human

No, the Online protagonists are actual characters. They're just mutes.

No, we make fun of men that play as women why would it be any different now?
The tranny agenda needs to stop.

Yes.
But it needs to be an actual woman with woman tactics, not a shitty lesbo with plot wall
Seducing, poisoning, gossip hell

catalina was woke pre-woke and people liked her, proof that 3rd wave of feminism is actively hurting itself

They ought to make the female character Catalina from GTA3. Show her in Vice City gaining power and maybe even meeting Clyde before the end of the game when they head to San Andres where they cameo. It would be a cool way to come full circle and the character already has some renoun within the franchise.

Attached: gta-catalina.jpg (720x401, 58.18K)

So they have any writing or character to the degree of Michael, Franklin and Trevor? I haven't played GTA online for years so I don't know.

on latin america

>No one gives a fuck about singleplayer.
I feel the opposite way, GTA online sucks ass and the story is enjoyable. Might be that I'm old.

She uses her gender and attractiveness to make enemies underestimate her and seduce people.

so far every single GTA had a crappy story with the same exact elements (you work for the maffia now, you work for the corrupt gov agent now etc) and dumb missions (get there in 5 minutes .. or try again) .. I don't expect anything new on this front

what I'd really like to see is a GTA game where the protagonist is not a criminal but
a normal honest fellow going into some sort of Falling Down esque story
like a Grand Theft Michael Douglas or something

Attached: fallingdown.png (348x145, 42.4K)

Since the game is (according to leaks) a Bonnie and Clyde inspired game the popular theory is that it'll be Catalina and Claude, either before the events of GTA3 and ending with the opening of 3 or entirely new stuff set in the HD universe.

Latinx*