Kino Stranding

Just started a second playthrough.
What am I in for?

Attached: EGS_DEATHSTRANDINGDIRECTORSCUT_KOJIMAPRODUCTIONS_Expansion_S2_1200x1600-5f99e16507795f9b497716b470cfd876.jpg (1200x1600, 586.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXxLX18EOVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kino

I will do another playthrough in the future, but I don't think I'll ever play the Director's Cut, from everything I can gather it just makes the game worse by giving you a bunch of shit that further trivializes the best aspects about the game design.

Attached: ds_2022_02_01_02_52_10_359.jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

just bought it but I haven't played it yet

what am I in for?

Attached: 1659731196113217.webm (854x480, 1.8M)

>from everything I can gather it just makes the game worse by giving you a bunch of shit that further trivializes the best aspects about the game design.
bullshit
literally just don't use it for christ sake
it adds a lot of cool shit actually

you're in.

Attached: 1601736016521.webm (480x480, 751.59K)

expect it to take a while for it to truly click. You might even be under the impression you're enjoying it for a while, but you'll start enjoying it for real in Episode 3 probably. I enjoyed my time with the game up until that point, I found it strange and off-putting too but there came a time where I realized just how comfy I found the whole delivering aspect.

You'll also probably at several times throughout the game ask yourself why you're doing this, why you're enjoying a game with tasks as menial as this. There's nothing quite like it

well I'm the type of player that already kind of resent the game for having vehicles and a bunch of exoskeletons so I'm not the target audience for the DLC. I want the walking simulator experience, I don't want the "use all these tools get around the most interesting and inspired part of the game"
if all you want is more shit then by all means.

saw dunkey absolutely trash it on YouTube, was immediately disinterested

but then something about it brought me to keep looking into it
checked out a gameplay video of first half and it was enthralling
love big open environments and attention to detail, sound, fx

>the game gives me vehicles therefore i must use them until the end
what kind of tryhard retard are you?
don't you know how to have fun?
why do you have to minmax everything everytime?

This is the first strand-type thread

The mountain act is one of the greatest things in vidya period. The shit i had to deal with while traversing the harsh peaks. Insane stuff.

>ever taking a jewtube faggot seriously
NGMI

youtube.com/watch?v=cXxLX18EOVg

someone post death stranding fail webms, they're hilarious

KOJIMAAAAAAAAAA HELP MEEEEEEE

Attached: 1659228013674674.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

I hated the combat in this game. I wish they had gone all-in on the delivery aspect of it.

Easily the best part of the game. I've seen some people say it was their least favorite and it completely baffles me, it is when the game design truly shines.
Absolutely kino, the whole part of first getting there with the bomb, to then getting the body up there again, even setting up the ziplines was a very satisfying effort

first post BASED post

100 hours of fetch questing to 5 star reputation for no reason

obligatory

Attached: 1659189159476792.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Dunkey has fundementally shit taste in video games and has always presented very poor arguments in his review videos. Watch him for shits and giggles and nothing more.

this is possible the funniest shit I've ever seen. i had my own fails but nothing compared to this

Attached: rope.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>100 hours of fetch questing to 5 star reputation for no reason
Yes.

Attached: 1659188990071259.jpg (1080x1079, 163.92K)

haven't bought the game as it seems boring as fuck

Yeah, you should definitely live your life based on what youtube celebrities think and not form your own opinions.

Starting my eighth playthrough, what am I in for?

that's a bug, not a fail

It's still a fail, just by a different party.

Attached: disappearing enemy.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Congratulations, you are a fucking retard.

For the star patch, of course

still not a fail

>these are the "people" that hate death stranding
kek, really makes you think

Attached: 1659193788138461.jpg (460x588, 53.89K)

can't buy every single game just to find out if it may be good, if a game seems boring I don't get the game

Considering how easy Death Stranding is, climbing a mountain is hardly comparable to doing so in real life.

>tfw I literally can't play this game because my Pentium doesn't support AVX instructions
Being a poorfag sucks