I feel more like a bodytype 1 today

I feel more like a bodytype 1 today.
How about you, Any Forums?

Attached: wow bodytype.jpg (871x710, 92.57K)

But isn't this female erasure in video games?

I don't play Blizzard games

If you look at the comments of that article, you'll see nothing but supportive voices for this.
WoW NPCs actually WANT this.

If they don't like the word gender so much, then why not just use the word sex, since no matter what there'll ALWAYS ONLY be two sexes.

yeah it's not like any dissenting voices are immediately deleted or anything

does this mean they're removing the ability to identify as a woman in this update

You're ten years behind, sex is a social construct and if you even MENTION gametes you're a fuckin terf chud fascist

Obligatory

Attached: 1659729770552518.jpg (500x1000, 104.33K)

And yet body type 2 isn't allowed to be topless simply because.

34k active player btw lol

Gender was suppose to be a safer word to replace sex because sex has other meanings besides boy or girl. But you fuckheads perverted the word, so we have to go back to sex again until we find another replacer.

Correct.
It is now a literal costume for your character, much like how womanhood is now a transmog in real life to be applied at your leisure.

>masculine is body #1
Seems bodyist

Oof, is this real?

>buff woman selects body type 1
>greeted with exposed nipples and no breasts
>skinny man selects body type 2
>given a bra

You will never be a woman, you will only be a Type 2.

i was kinda hoping there would be less of this crap under microsoft
guess not lol

heh

Who the fuck still cares about this woke bullshit anymore? Aren't even leftwingers starting to get fucking bored of it? Trannies are slowly on their way out now that their cultural fad is ending, like hipsters, emos, furries, goths and punks before them.

Just let it fucking end already, this is getting pathetic.

it's even less
half of those are bots

you WILL wear the bra

>make a guy
>play as a guy for few years
>suddenly no longer a guy but body type 1
why did they castrate my guy? my guy is male, born male, a man. no grey area bullshit.

Furries will always be around, but trannies will sooner find their way out of life faster than they are born.

Wielding power never gets boring, user.
You never give it up willingly, you only grow weak enough to have it taken from you.

>gender is no longer a thing
>race still is

Uhm... sweety Orcs and Trolls ARE human.

Bad news for you: The number of transitions is actually increasing ever year, like 20% or so of youths are LGBT and a solid 10% of those are trans.
As long as (((they))) subsidize it, trannies aren't going anywhere and honestly at this point, they're probably gonna be a huge part of society even if the kikes suddenly stopped backing them up politically.

yes daddy

Good. WoW needs to die.

See here's the thing I don't get about this whole gender thing.

Instead of changing the whole gender system and "ruining" it for others, why not just give players a choice to decide which one they want?
What I mean is, make it so it can be changed in the settings menu, you can either select "show gender as male/female" or "show gender as type 1 and type 2". This way EVERYONE wins.

Why can't they do something as simple as that, this isn't rocket science??

Attached: 112152152512512.jpg (736x736, 42.75K)

not humans
humanoid races

Attached: nan.png (795x290, 52.72K)

Change the gender options to "Hunk" and "Babe"

Attached: 1378747992969.jpg (461x365, 27.88K)

>inb4 "otherkin" actually go and ruin this for us.
Like that weird ass twitch mod that identified as a deer.

>Chinks get mad when you say Taiwan
>Burgers get mad when you say male/female

Because they (mostly) don't actually give a shit, it's a performative measure to try and deflect from all the scandals Blizzard is still dealing with, from the Cosby room to their crap development team.

It was never about choice.
Evil never gives you a choice to be good. Your only "choice" is to walk away or strike it down.
Fortunantly, recent metrics and decisions by Blizzard tell me most have chosen to walk away.

If I recall, even furries think otherkin are retarded. Haven't really heard about otherkin in years, though.

they probably dont want targeted harassment so they'd rather turn every character into body type trannies. the game is pretty much ruined now. every male/female npc is now a potential tranny.

Das right... Stormwind needs to open up its gates. Borders are racist. One race... the Azerothian race.

gender IS a construct
but sex isn't

Attached: 1606690546137.jpg (351x401, 8.72K)

These people want cultural change. It's an ideology, not a personal preference. They want to control how you talk and think, and they can't do that by allowing you to choose your own subjective experiences.

You know this, you just wanted other to spell it out for you so you don't feel alone in this miserable situation.

Please Adam Sandler, don't make me wear a bra!

Ogrimmar needs to open its gates to me and me exclusively.

Attached: 1659494507669813.png (700x777, 1.05M)

This is the same company that disabled /spit because the fragile playerbase felt harassed reading about their characters getting spat at in the in-game chat.