Why is every PS1 game so clunky and aged like milk while these masterpieces are still enjoyed today even by zoomers?

Why is every PS1 game so clunky and aged like milk while these masterpieces are still enjoyed today even by zoomers?

Attached: 109513-Zelda-64-VS-Super-Mario-64.jpg (468x202, 27.68K)

ps1 was always hot garbage

>OoT
>Masterpiece

Attached: 1643288985189.webm (1280x696, 2.74M)

Attached: 1656817006242.png (1200x900, 819.21K)

Oh no, a single trashmob isn't a boss fight. I'm just glad they didn't waste my time.

N64 library is trash aside from Nintendo/Rare games. I'd much rather have a PS1 and all its games than an N64 and all its games (also SM64 is a massively overrated turd)

Timeless gameplay.

>BING BING WAHOOOOO

Attached: you.png (458x456, 78.58K)

That not only forward+b, he locked on, and the fight was really shitty, taking way longer than it should, and he took a hit

>ape escape 1
i love ocarina like you wouldn't believe, but this is not just not true

Deckfags pretend this doesn't exist.

Attached: twitcr.jpg (900x450, 90.8K)

2 years apart, in the fucking 90s

Rare games were never that great to begin wish. Sure there were some flukes like Diddy Kong Racing, but most of them were pretty bad.

>muh characters
>muh personality
>in a fucking platformer
the effects of allowing sonicfags to speak without being beaten have been widespread and disastrous

Idk user. I didnt like a single n64 game and i don’t know anyone that had or wanted one - well technically my friends brother had one but he also only played on his brothers playstation.

I still enjoy playing certain PS1 games. Sometimes emulated, sometimes PC versions (like Tomb Raider), sometimes original hardware since I still have my old PS1 and it still works.

lol rent free nintranny, you missed your shot

Attached: youagain.jpg (1024x1024, 348K)

The boss fights are literally just puzzles lmao
Jesus this is some delusional cope.
>locking on is a big deal, as if it somehow adds any skill to the equasion
>taking longer matters for some reason
>caring about taking a hit when its so little damage you wouldnt even die in a 3 heart run
OoT faggots are the most delusional braindead casual fucks in all of video game history

Attached: 1640797767308.webm (1280x706, 2.94M)

>WHY ISN'T A GAME DESIGNED FOR CHILDREN WITH THE EARLIEST 3D COMBAT AS HARD AS A DARK SOULS SL1 NO HIT RUN FUCK!!!!!

Do you also get mad when you win too easy at Sesame Street games?

LOL, the ps1 can barely even render 3d for more than 20 feet, whereas Mario still has textures from even 200 meters away.

Attached: 1659153786048.png (1200x840, 564.93K)

Why do (you) keep spamming this thread?

>it was the first of its kind and old so its ok the combat is bad!
>but also its a masterpiece 10/10 flawless game and you cant criticize it!

I've got a PS5, Switch, and SX. Try again. I'm just not a third world late coming retard who pretends Mario means nothing to vidya.

take your meds

shhhh, you'll just remind him that he doesn't like fun

I bet you’re underage, and a virgin at that. Shant be reading your response

>Lately I keep bumping into this dumb 'Bing Bing Wahoo' meme. It's essentially just drawings/posts about men with patchy facial hair in their undies playing Nintendo games, and usually accompanied with some 'reasonable adult' being disgusted by them.

>I can't help but feel like there's something...I don't know, shitty about it? Maybe I'm just upset cause I like Nintendo (they're honestly the only video games I play nowadays). But, I feel like there's some gross, gamergater/alt right-ery going on here. It originated from Any Forums, they call these people 'basedboys' and 'neckbeards', and there's usually a anti semetic drawing not far behind. And isn't judging people for harmless things kind of a big part of the nazi alt right?

Attached: gt.gif (357x400, 379.09K)

>everyone who makes me upset must be a nazi
I fucking hate the modern world

>a masterpiece must be perfect

nah dog

Mario 64 is one of the worst Mario games ever.
What's wrong with N64babies and their trash tastes?