First pokemon game that I will be physically buying since b/w. Why aren't you excited for it, Any Forums?

First pokemon game that I will be physically buying since b/w. Why aren't you excited for it, Any Forums?

Attached: s&v.jpg (1240x702, 1.46M)

why would i be excited for a 3d pokemon game when they've proven time and time again it won't be worth it?

I'd rather pirate it if I play it at all

fuck off

idk if you noticed but pokemon is a video game

idk if you noticed but no one cares about your dead franchise, go back to Any Forums

Yes, but you "people" barely count as human.
Go back to your containment board and jack off to dogs and groom each other.
You'll buy it anyway, so no one cares.

Attached: 1643405802073.jpg (900x900, 197.81K)

First one I’m skipping, SWSH sucked ass and this looks even more woke and gay than that game was

Pokemon is an embarrassment to the gaming industry. You disgusting little addicts encourage lazy projects and ripoff practices. Now go away and take your blinded taste back to /vg/.

l2sage

I just want a full dex. Fuck having a huge ass empty open world when all you see are the same 20 encounters just like in PLA
At least with romhacks, it will be possible to shove all 900+ mons in the overworld and actually have FUN exploring the map.

>it will be possible to shove all 900+ mons in the overworld and actually have FUN exploring the map.
Name ONE
>inb4 Radical Red

Unbound, except that the dex only goes up to gen 7. Inclement Emerald also does a fine job making legendary encounters unique
Also, there's a difference between shoving 100 mons in a single route and making them random encounters as opposed to spread out overworld encounters.

So both of them have overworld Pokemon that aren't just Legendaries?

I did quit after gen 5 (the peak). Did not regret a single second of it.

the community is shite these days, why bother.

>dead
objectively wrong
Any Forums is not a containment board

why should I be?
>open world
every game is open world now

>"open world" game
>developed by Game Freak
>directed by Ohmori
How the fuck does this not sound like recipe for disaster to you people?

chaos is a ladder

sage

Daigo literally took the hitbox pill.