Game has aliens

>game has aliens
>it's just humans with an exotic skin color
Every fucking time. Why? You can't even use the muh budget excuse like in film

Attached: 1656071844761.png (1733x987, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0WQOGVLLGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Game/movie/TV series has aliens from different galaxies.
>Miraculously have American or English accents.

>game has aliens
>they all speak English
So fucking lame

Attached: A2363E09-8F2D-4971-93E6-58BAE2A90BD0.gif (220x230, 813.04K)

>Why?
Convergent evolution.

And why wouldn't aliens just be like humans with a different skin color if we're all star stuff?

>he thinks asari look like humans

Attached: 1640194284661.jpg (194x259, 5.72K)

But most of the aliens in Mass Effect aren't like that. It's just the asari and quarians for coomer reasons.

they're relatable and likable duh
who the fuck would like something like pic rel?

Attached: stevce-lazarevski-creature-99.jpg (1920x2990, 326.39K)

they didn't want to design unique armors and animations for all races

that is only your perception of them.

Explain why you think it should be any different.

I mean that's sorta understandable. Imagine if every piece of media involving aliens had an hour long "here's how communication works" segment. Who would watch that
Are you implying the human form is optimal? In wildly different evolutionary conditions no less?

They did that for literally every alien but one though.

What if they just spoke another language like italian?

For me, it's halo's aliens.

Attached: elites.jpg (1199x675, 138.75K)

Mass Effect is space opera. It's only ever been about saving the galaxy and fucking space babes. You could your standard to sci-fi, but not this.

That would make no sense AND be inconvenient. It's the worst of both worlds. And Italian sounds like shit.

the only one that fucking mattered too. I WANT MY ELCOR-MOUNTED CANON

hold your standard*

wort wort wort

sex

Attached: Enc22-Tul.jpg (367x452, 43.93K)

>In wildly different evolutionary conditions no less?
Conditions for life on a planet are actually pretty specific which would mean that most evolutionary conditions would be mostly the same, and convergent evolution would assume that the qualities for sapience would be very similar.

That's because humans aren't interested or would even be able to comprehend truly alien life, they are just seeking for mirrors, if they can fuck them it's a bonus. This explains 99% of all science fiction.

Maybe there aren't actually that many different evolutionary conditions that allow a species to get to the point humans have because organisms would just fail to evolve otherwise. It could very well be the case that the narrow window of environments that allowed humans to evolve is really the only suitable conditions that allow a species to evolve to that level so any other races in the universe that get to the point where they have built and advanced a civilization wouldn't be that different from us (i.e. bipedal, two arms, similar skin, etc.) . The idea that a an alien race would have to be some weird blob like structure completely different from humans doesn't really hold any merit to it.

That's just speculation. There's no reason to assume the earth and human ways are the only ones.

try to imagine a new color retard and face the same dilemma

>There's no reason to assume the earth and human ways are the only ones.
Outside of earth being the only observable planet with complex life?

Of course certain features like eyes and appendages for fine manipulation are pretty much a guarantee but that still leaves a massive range of possibilities most of which aren't very human at all.

Who in their right mind would fuck an alien?

where do you think you are?

That's like only ever seeing one specific rock in your whole life and assuming all rocks are completely identical to that specific rock. That's about how far our search for extraterrestrial life has covered so far. We haven't even scratched the surface yet. And mind you even the ridiculously small sample size aside we're looking for very specific things which would be unable to detect any life that's not extremely advanced or similar to us.

i'm on a christian, non-degenerate board that remains loyal to the god's magnum opus, the human race
youtube.com/watch?v=x0WQOGVLLGw

Humans will fuck anything my friend, from animals to robots to mythical creatures to personified abstract concepts.

>Who would watch that
me.

>christian
no.
modern christianity is a mockery of old christianity.
you are merely LARPing as something you could never hope to be.

Attached: hanar.jpg (1800x2160, 475.63K)

If we assume intelligent life occurs on Earth like planets, why wouldn't the life that evolves there be similar to humans?

Attached: bork think.jpg (612x574, 66.12K)

yeah whatever. christ is king

because they might not be hit by a meteor that rerolled the lifeforms on that planet