Do it!

Do it!

Attached: ahb2wl8b33g91.png (640x640, 362.73K)

I love elden ring but I can send you the link ac and feet pics

I love Elden Ring but it's too good.

Dumb phoneposter

what?

ts

I love elden ring but phoneposters should kill themselves

My keyboard doesn't do anything even though I asked it twice.

I love elden ring but I don’t think I have to do anything that I don’t want to do anything else to do with it all the time I have to do it all the time I just don’t want to be a bad person anymore I don’t want to do anything that I don’t want to do anything that I don’t want to do anything that I don’t want to do anything that I don’t want to do.

I love Elden Ring but my Dark/Demon souls/Bloodborn/Sekiro instincts force me to search every little nook and cranny of the map. I'm 40+ hours in and Godrick is still the only main box I killed...

I love elden eing but the tag needs to be included as the first one in the deal.

It's 2022 grandpa. Name one thing wrong with using a phone? You can't.

I love Elden Ring but I'm posting on my PC so I finished this sentence myself.

I love Elden Ring but asian women were built for big white cock

I love elden ring but nigger

I love elden ring but I’m not just talking about it lol I think it’s a dumb dumb thing lol

I love Elden Ring but I don't think it will be a good day for you guys to come up with a description of the time you get here and I'll try to get it to you tomorrow morning to pick up the kids at home and get some rest and get some rest and get some rest
etc

I love Elden Ring but it's not a very good game and at this point I'm worried From will never improve, especially since they aren't being incentivised to do so by the massive, clamorous dicksucking going on.

Attached: deathsider the horsemanning.jpg (905x715, 443.86K)

I love elden ring but it was just like I said is a little too old to me

>let your keyboard finish it
What? Just say "and finish the sentence"

I love elden ring but it doesn't mean shit is good

Yeah mine neither, we need to sweet talk to it or something OP?

It is probably mobile meme where you let autocomplete finish the sentence.

I love Elden Ring, but Outer Wilds mogs it across the board and makes From look like a bunch of copycats.

>phoneposters
lol

I love Elden ring but I’m just tired of being so bad lol

I love elden right butlhujgwesdythujedbfkyhjedvayhuefdvbkedgfvkyh,af

I love elden ring but OP is a faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-125620_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 595.78K)

I love elden ring but I am writing this under an appreciable mental strain, since by tonight I shall be no more. Penniless, and at the end of my supply of the drug which alone makes life endurable, I can bear the torture no longer; and shall cast myself from this garret window into the squalid street below. Do not think from my slavery to morphine that I am a weakling or a degenerate. When you have read these hastily scrawled pages you may guess, though never fully realise, why it is that I must have forgetfulness or death.
It was in one of the most open and least frequented parts of the broad Pacific that the packet of which I was supercargo fell a victim to the German sea-raider. The great war was then at its very beginning, and the ocean forces of the Hun had not completely sunk to their later degradation; so that our vessel was made a legitimate prize, whilst we of her crew were treated with all the fairness and consideration due us as naval prisoners. So liberal, indeed, was the discipline of our captors, that five days after we were taken I managed to escape alone in a small boat with water and provisions for a good length of time.

I love Elden Ring but it makes peace and a little bit of the way Michael and I are so much more than just a pizza and we are introduced Balwin and I don't want you too young to get out there leads a lot more hardcore and more hardcore to get a job in a long time with Jesus and the campaign is going on years after the reading of his life that he has an opportunity for him

I love Elden Ring but I have a great day and I will be unbearably hot in an hour or so

i have to type for my keyboard to do anything the fuck? if i stop typing it stops input4ting

I love Ellen ring but I think I'm beating it untreated I think the key takeaways are that EA nerfed pulling guard and joint submissions like crazy since the beta test

How are those two games even remotely comparable

>Name one thing wrong with using a phone? You can't.
Phone posters are generally apathetic and don't actually give a fuck about any discussion at hand.
Instead they rather shitpost all day because they think they're so clever repeating the same six meme words constantly.

Attached: I can smell it on you.png (666x598, 674.65K)

Any proof of that lad? Or just your anecdotes.

I love Elden Ring but people say it's overrated

I can understand why some people might think that Elden Ring is overrated, but I personally believe that it is one of the most unique and intriguing RPGs out there. From its beautifully intricate world-building to its thought-provoking lore, Elden Ring is a game that will stay with you long after you've finished it. While it may not be for everyone, those who appreciate a challenge and a deep, complex story will find a lot to love in Elden Ring.

I love elden ring but I don't know if I can be used to be with you and your family and friends I am passionately about the best third party or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law and gives consumers the right to be with you and your family and friends I am passionately about the best third party or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law

>I love Elden Ring but I have no ring of my own
What did he mean by this?

I love Elden Ring butt

Attached: eldenbutt.jpg (850x962, 166.38K)

I love Elden Ring but the game becomes a fucking slog when every enemy has like 5 attacks and combos, reads your inputs, and responds instantly

Attached: eldenring.jpg (720x720, 199.71K)

I'd wager that the most garbage posts (reddit/twitter screenshots) on the catalogue right now have phone file names.

I don’t have auto complete, auto correct or suggest because I’m not a fucking idiot.

I love elden ring but the only good reason to get rid is to be in the game

It makes you a phoneposter. Know your place you filthy animal.

Both games let you move around an open world and revolve around learning about the people who came before you and how much better they were than you before you eventually grow enough to surpass them and become the supreme being of the universe unless you are a rannifag and a cuck

Tbh the 5 attack combos would make for kino bosses if ER had Sekiro combat.

I love elden ring but du jeu de mon jeu vidéo de cette musique et de son gros flash qui est en anglais mais il est en anglais mais c’est pas un fake qui a un jeu qui est a Paris et il a fait le jeu en anglais mais il est en anglais et il faut se mettre a en acheter une PS3 qui a un peu de plus de chance que les autres ne se fassent plus jamais en anglais et en anglais c’est un peu plus cher mais c’est pas ça sur le site genre de la poste qui a un jeu de voiture en plus il faut que les jeux de jeu soit gratuit pour le prix de jeu

I love Elden Ring but OP is a fag

No-handholding open-world exploration that makes you feel very small, and a master once you explore everything.

I love elden ring but I don't know what to do with it but I think it is a good idea to have a lot of people that are in the same time zone and I are gonna hang out with them and then go to the beach and get a few minutes ago and then we will have to wait until we can figure out how to get a new car

Outer Wilds is a scifi puzzle game and Elden Ring is a fantasy action/adventure game, they're nothing alike

Based baguette user honhonhon