PC and Keyboard and mouse is 1000 times better than controller

I switched from controller to kbm about a year ago and I tried playing on controller today and it is almost impossible. I remember before I switched to KbM I thought that everyone was over exaggerating how much better it is than controller. They were not joking. Is KBM better in general for every genre? Or just fps games? Aslo, why do consoles have limited fps? Consoles have way more soul than PCs, but they are not even close to as effective.

Attached: ge.jpg (364x138, 9.61K)

>Is KBM better in general for every genre?
Yes with the exeption of some racing games where a wheel would be better anyway.
Even for these cope situations where tards claim "this game is totally better with controller".
No, it's not.

sure, kiddos

Before I switched to PC and KBM I thought PC fags were joking when they said how much better it was. Why do consoles have limited FPS? I never understood that. Why even buy a console?

At this point, convenience.
Only Nintendo has significant incentive for purchase when you have a strong enough PC, and even that is waning due to emulation.

>what are hardware limitations

are you talking about consoles?

A keyboard is just a bunch of buttons, but since you actually have more than one finger to use them with the setup for them is about as good as buttons get. A mouse is stupidly powerful compared to anything else since it's just that fast and accurate. You'll see tryhards playing with KB&M in any game no matter how little sense it makes or how bad it feels, like third person games, rocket league, and actually even racing games. I think you can state that it's better for everything, as long as you're enough of a fag to use it for everything.

Also, make sure you're not wrist-aiming or you're never going to get very good.

I finally caved and paired an old DS4 with my laptop for yuzu and haven't looked back since. KBM is just uncomfortable.

Isn't it obvious?

Why do they have hardware limitations if the sole purpose of a console is to game?

Only for FPS games.
Everything else is better with a controller.
Racing games with a wheel
Flight sim with a throttle, yoke and pedals combo.

you're replying to a sub 80 IQ thirdie, bro

Are you 12 years old, mentally retarded or both?

based
I have played alot of games, normalfags say suck on mouse and keyboard, but they are almost always perfect or near perfect with them, like shadow of the collossus, zelda, gow and more.

No. I just asked a fucking question.

Everyone with a working brain should be able to answer that question, nigger

This is not even a statement. I am so shocked about how much better keyboard and mouse is. I can barley even play on controller now and it sucks shit and is very limited.

Exactly. Imagine playing any sim, strategy, builder, rpg or even rhythm game with anything but a controller. Hoe stupid that would be jeeeeez.

Attached: 88E94111-0065-485E-9A57-F0DA0DA519E3.jpg (1170x932, 422.63K)

Not really. Not everyone is a gamer and knows this tech shit. You could just answer the original question and move on.

you will NEVER have an immersive experience like TLOU2 on PC

seethe & cope mouselet

Attached: TLOU_P2_Box_Art_2.png (300x300, 146.27K)

Nah, I don't think I will. Ridiculing retards is fun

You have never played on keyboard and mouse or became used to it. People try to make the controller vs KBM argument subjective, but it is not subjective at all. KBM is pretty much better in every single way.

Based

Attached: DMC4.webm (640x384, 2.86M)

i watched that movie on youtube

Attached: file.png (454x339, 289.73K)

He's being sarcastic, you fucking moron. For fuck's sake, strategy games aren't even a thing on console, you dolt.

>watching a movie = playing a game

Attached: 1577490607768.jpg (263x322, 16.93K)

I was trying to be ironic i thought the genres i listed made that obvious… ive been playing on my own pcs since 1986.

Since i am posting i do enjoy playing 3rd person singleplayer games (souls, witcher aso.) with a gamepad but thats about it.

I have only gamed for two years man, sorry. I do not know much about gaming.

yeah and?
i watched the TLOU movie on youtube.
for some reason people call it a game.

I watched the first one. Didn't care for it.

Mouse and keyboard is a zero for comfort. The most important consideration for peripherals.

k+m sucks shit for anything involving flying. though controller falls short of a joystick.
fighting games arent great either.

?

Racing, 3rd person games, and side-scrollers do better with controller, I find.

I can spend 12 hours playing with m&kb and feel super comfy, get a better desk/chair

Nobody makes games for pc anymore.

no one should spoonfeed underage retard. lurk at least 2 years before posting

try flying with gyro, I'd say it suits that even better than shooters

You heard what I said nigger.

Bullshit, having your arms scrunched together less than a foot apart for controller sucks for any long amount of time.

>using a controller for any game ever

Attached: controller.webm (310x464, 413.64K)

There is no chair that exists that is more comfortable than my bed.

There is no chair that exists that is more comfortable than my couch.

There is no MK B that exists that is more comfortable than my controller.

And the only thing that gets made for consoles is movies.