Is pandering to certain crowds a good way of generating sales? Is that why Uchikoshi is doing it?

Is pandering to certain crowds a good way of generating sales? Is that why Uchikoshi is doing it?

Attached: 1659645001592.png (598x286, 33.39K)

>one of japans best game directors
lol

if only the will of each human being can define it, then my will defines that ywnbaw

>not defined by physical laws
I guess trannies don't need HRT then because they're women in their heads.

He mostly makes VNs right?

We use to just call everyone a faggot back in the day.

Attached: 1371618078926.gif (500x281, 496.9K)

>take this internet weirdos, here's a weirdo on the internet

I can't believe I was a fan of the infinity series I even read Ever 17 twice never again.

Has Jason ever considered that maybe the "internet weirdos" are the people who live on twitter waiting to be drip-fed social politics and not the ones who are sick of retarded shit being pushed in their faces?

>Has Jason ever considered
He's ashkenazi and therefore schizophrenic, so no.

How mindbroken is uchi?

Attached: 1659735856952788m.jpg (1024x576, 69.81K)

It is not him but 109 that are wrong

>Has Jason ever considered
He's a journalist

he's a jew
of course he's considered it
he knows it
that's WHY he posts shit like what you see here

it furthers the divide
it's in his blood to do this
he's a jew

He started doing it after Zero Escape fans teared him a new asshole over Zero Time Dilemma.

Now he is hiding behind the gays whenever people point out his shit writing.
>yeah, i can't believe you re-used another epic timeline twist AGAIN
>WHAT? YOU HATE GAYS? PEOPLE SHOULD BE FREE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES
And all of twitter clapped. Because now everyone who dares shitting on him has to be a rightwing incel.

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

>le cherrypick strawman

There is no cherrypicking involved. Do you not know what that term means? ALL trannies are illegitimate. There is no such thing as transgender. It is a fictional "condition". You're as invalid as a furry who claims to be transspecies.

No, because they agree with his politics (Any Forums does the same too)

literally who

Man I wish these idiots had self awareness. Why is he trying so hard to glorify a comment about freedom of self while whining about people choosing to not accept a group of people who cannot accept themselves that also whine about non-issues? Everything was fine before you people showed up.

based

wtf bros

I’m not saying killing every last Jew would ultimately bring about a new golden age for humanity; what I’m saying is if we did kill them, but nothing changed afterwards, would we really have lost anything in the attempt?

It works in kotardo's case because all he makes are tranny VNs to begin with.

>Uchikoshi
Literally who?

Not sjws that's for sure
SJW GAMES/GAMES MADE BY SJW's THAT BOMBED
>BattleFieldV
>Mirrors Edge Catalyst
>Wolfenstein 2
>Wolfenstein young lesbians
>Anthem
>Mafia 3
>Watch Dogs 2
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Lawbreakers
>Sunset@ "NOT THE FUCKING OVERDRIVE ONE"
>Revolution 60
>Depression quest
>Life is strange 2
>Battleborn
>Pillars of Eternity 2
>Dishonored 2
>Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider
>Tacoma
>Virginia
>Where The Water Tastes Like Wine
>River City Girls
>Tyranny
>Drawn to Death
>Agents of Mayhem
>Bless Online
>Hyper Universe
>Telltale Games- the whole company
>Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
>Dead Rising 4
>Bleeding Edge
>2064: Read Only Memories
>INVISIBLE
>Orphan
>DmC: DMC
>Thi4f
>MARVEL AVENGERS
>Sam & Max Remastered
>Medal of honor VR
>=GOOGLE STADIA=
>VTMB2 = BEFORE IT EVEN LAUNCHED
>Crash 4
>RETURNAL
>Destruction all stars
>Magic: Legends
>CRUCIBLE
>DoubleFine = the whole company
>deathflop
>joyless adventures of empathy woman
>RESIDENT EVIL 4 VR
>BATTLEFIELD 2042
>battletoads 2020
>KOTOR REMAKE = BEFORE IT EVEN LAUNCHED
Soon saints row
NON SJW GAMES THAT GOT POZZLED AND SUFFERED FROM IT
>Control
>GEARS 5
>Wildstar
>REmake 3
>FF7R PS4
>WoW
>no more heroes 3
>TABLETOP SIMULATOR
>tokyo mirage sessions
>guardians of the galaxy

SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Borderlands 3
>Pathfinder
>CoD fanfic
Soon gta6

NON sjw games that used Woketards as free marketing and sold the sexy as DLC
>Mortal Kombat 11
>DoA6
>GG STRIVE

If we killed off the subhuman neanderthal kikes and actual human beings still treated each other this way then I can definitively say that the entire human race not just deserves but NEEDS to go extinct.

He is a jew and his name means "cryer/whiner" in german

I hate Schreier so fucking much.

that's a trannyslator localization issue. pretty sure that's the same game where some fag character goes on a rant about "protecting LGBTs"

Lol

Attached: IA WOKE.png (846x412, 53.15K)

One of Japan's best directors, everyone.

Attached: 1659629902027837.png (236x176, 9.46K)

I hate this kike

>River City Girls
Wait what? Didn't that sell well? And what's even sjw about it? You beat women in it.

i had to look him up, he worked on pepsiman as a 3d modeler, that's pretty cool.
here are the games he directed.

Attached: file.png (489x87, 5.3K)

Half of that list makes no sense I don't even know why people bother pasting it.
Hyper Universe was the furthest from woke as you could get but it did die off because of woke management, still, the game wasn't woke.

Is there a translation fix for the PC version?

The developers

Attached: RIVER CITY.png (2149x808, 373.47K)

It was censored shit

Censored shit falls under sjwness

Attached: Hyper online.png (930x1290, 371.57K)

Shilling to homos and mutilated mutants generates more sales so it's just the free market working as intended. If there was a market for anything but coomers and narcissist it would emerge on it's own.

That seems pretty fucking minor compared to the usual trash you see on twitter, but that's just 1 dude. Most of way forward is usually pretty chill when it comes to that shit.

Uchikoshi is a hack.