How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: rex.png (1718x798, 2.5M)

envious

My boyfriend on the bottom right.

Indifferent.

jealous

Nia being involved feels cheap, otherwise I just think it's funny how Rex grew up to be a palette swapped Adam

Hopeful for video games

awestruck

More.

Attached: 1658807380289568.jpg (1388x636, 179.36K)

Happy, I'm glad they appear to have gotten their quiet life after XC2.

give the wolf a baby please

I don’t like how they turned one of the most soft spoken and kind hearted characters in the series into a manwhore. Just for the sake of meme reactions and shitposting.

It gives me hope that I can, too, end up like Rex.

where's their child?

Attached: cf774c5012cf2eadaeb3ac2c175682d7.jpg (2017x2500, 939.57K)

Morag is cute! CUTE!

its sick and disgusting typical degenerate gooks

A man who finally fucking made it, in the most literal sense of the phrase. So rare nowadays that somebody makes it, its all "tragedy" this and "I guess we will just have to make due, worse off than we were" that.

Proud. Absolute mad lad. Good for him.

It's pretty weird considering Rex was pretty autistic until near the end of 2

I know he, alone, straight up didn't fuck three girls, r-right?

Fart

Pretty much this. Honestly, would've preferred the early theories about her getting into some political marriage to Niall after saving his life, or even going gay with Melia in the future even as boring as yuri tends to be. Y'know, anything that indicates moving on rather than settling for a bronze medal.

Juju?

I find it funny, since it outed the nintendo consumer base on Any Forums as a bunch of cucks who are into open relationships.

>open relationships.
Thats a harem
Not a open relation.

Like a fucking champion, because I told my friends for the longest that Rex would bed Nia and they denied it.
>Rex doesn't feel about her that way
>NG+ end screen doesn't count
>Pyra would never share
>Mythra is only part of it because her and Pyra were the same person at one point
They were 100% completely convinced that if Rex was in 3 in some way, they would confirm that he only married Pyra and that he was just good friends with Mythra and Nia, despite the game beating it over players heads that "in old Torna, Drivers married their Blades" and Leftheria is the descendants of those that followed Addam and wanted to go back to Blade worship. Rex reviving that tradition seemed like the logical conclusion.

>he thinks the girls are allowed to fuck other men
cute

>i-it's not an open relationship, it's a... a reverse open relationship!
kekking every sekkind

Rex is just slow on the uptake. He asks Nia to talk about what she said in an after battle conversation, we just don't get to be privy to it. It is likely he talked about it with her after the end of the game and we have to take the NG+ end screen as canon. I would imagine that Pyra was the one that really convinced Rex to just go for it.

Its a harem.

Quick rundown?
Female main characters who were single virgin waifubait in the game before got fucked and gave birth to babies by the male part of the cast in the ending?

The 3 female characters fucked the singular main character and had babies.

Attached: 1635884652727.png (320x570, 260.93K)

Sodium chloride is a dead meme.

Right was. Left and middle were pretty set in stone as the love interest, because there's some retarded shit about them being the same person but yet not.