W.H.O. just declared that gaming for most is a mental illness

W.H.O. just declared that gaming for most is a mental illness.

Do you agree?

Could you seriously give up games and the internet and not be affected?

Attached: sdfgbdfgb.png (1780x575, 139.64K)

I don't care what the shitty WHO says they're a crap organization

>Just
it happened in 2020 retard, shit thread

WHO also states chopping your cock off, taking estrogen pills and getting vaccinated for a virus with a 99.996% survival rate is all good BTW.

Gasoline addicts be like I don’t need gas I just really like to use it to live my entire life

who?

whom…

Unless it means I can get a disability check for it, I don't care.

Such a lust for revenge...

Anyone who takes the WHO seriously anymore deserves what they get.

WHO?

The same organisation that told governments to shut half the world economy and print trillions out of thin air that would ultimately lead to massive economic downturns in the years after because of some stupid virus that only unhealthy boomers died from?
That WHO?

It’s unironically a war on gamers. GG basically got the elites convinced that gaming is a right-wing community, so now they’re trying to pathologize us as mentally ill.

And it was gaming addiction they added as a concern, lets not sit here and pretending that games can't be addictive

that happened years ago
they also say cutting your dick off isnt mental illness

No because the WHO didn't do any of that

If I couldn't play video games, I'd instead switch to other shut-in activities. I don't like being around people, they make me sick.

>gamers are officially more mentally ill than the LGBTQ+ people they make fun of

Attached: 1653755895381.png (780x720, 610.66K)

we are going to get paid for playing videogames 24/7 then?

That shit happened like 2 years ago my man. Slowpoke is that you?

this happened years ago user

Nah I think that was the CDC. WHO are the ones who decided being trans wasn't a mental illness, effectively throwing all their credibility into the dumpster.

>officially
And (((who))) made that official?
This is why the world is a circus

Attached: 1361da43e1d7c19452e3958eea1b269051f28c75b36085a46acc431c03db2b5c.jpg (850x1026, 124.45K)

When I was 12 or so, I played Everquest a lot. I was super fucking addicted and felt like, physical discomfort when I wasn't able to play it. Some weekends I'd get up at like 7 am and play until 10 PM and when my dad would tell me to stop I would get pretty awful.

I've gotten over that but as a kid I was so badly addicted it definitely was a mental problem. I barely did anything in the game I was just fucking enthralled.

Noone should trust the WHO

Attached: fuck who.jpg (567x585, 63.06K)

where are my welfare checks?

Isnt this like really old news?

>tfw the literally clinically insane have moved the goalposts so far they’re systemically considered the “most normal”

Attached: 0EBA8030-D589-4309-AE48-7B8965F671A6.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

lol I didn't know how truly stupid they were. I already was disregarding everything they said but I feel even better doing it now.

2020: Listen get (((vaccinated))) for Covid goyim! There's a less than 0.001% chance you'll die! Think of grandma goy!

2022: Stop being mean to homosexuals for spreading monkeypox goy!

What will they try next?