I think he might be the most boring and unlikeable character in Capcom's history

I think he might be the most boring and unlikeable character in Capcom's history

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.43K)

not going to top Nero from DMC

RE7 Ethan was boring because he's you. RE8 gave him an arc for no reason other than plot armor.

What arc?
>My daughter is not a weapon! I have to save my daughter! Mia! I have to save my daughter! Chris! My daughter is not a weapon!

Notice how it’s only trannies from Twitter who hate Ethan

Why's he got the 1000 cock stare?

handler

>Notice how it’s only trannies from Twitter who hate Eth-ACK!

He was cool in 7.
The guy literally came from work and went through hell to save his wife.
But the 8 had to try to make him a "real character" and fuck it all up.

Recognise it from the mirror, user?

RE7 Ethan was great because he was essentially just a faceless blank slate you could project yourself onto. Which made perfect sense for the first person perspective where they wanted less of a disconnect between the player and the game. This is also why he rarely talks.

Naturally people bitched about this so they went and completely fucked it up in RE8, oh that average everyday guy? Yeah he's super unique with a special bloodline now; and the fucking proto-villain of the entire series wants his daughter. Also he won't shut the fuck up with the bad quips and constantly tries to come of as memorable and badass now. When the whole fucking point was that he was just a faceless vanilla dude in the previous game.

Attached: 1649962034593.png (960x720, 878.41K)

Who

Yes...and IS better than "i Must stop X because i am a good Guy"that the rest of the cast have.
Ethan is not a hero...He Just want to protect the ones He Loves...the rest be danmed.

Attached: FNRz2m3VUAcTqmU.jpg (1158x741, 112.3K)

Yup. It was done out of pure laziness. Fuck Village.

I liked him in both games :(

I thought he was fine either way. It's not like I'm playing RE for the stellar writing. It's all totally fine for what it is, which is campy bullshit

But that is what is lovable on hin in RE8.He is not Leon a super special agent with ninja skills,He is a father with some Basic training and a half assed healing factor (He didnt even grow his lost parts back)Hin making bad jokes Works perfectly with hin trying to cope with all the shit He is dealing with...Even in RE7 He makes jokes when he Saw large Marge arm grabing the lamp.

>That many elipses
I do not take Indian posters seriously

No wonder He is hated...the concept of a good Husband and Father is shunned more and more in modern society...lefties prefer that the murderous monster Wind because she is hot.And Any Forums hates hin because He isnt a incel.

Yeah make excuses...stay ignorant...
UR R A FAGET

>More boring than Jake
>More boring than Helena
You are wrong

He is the most wholesome character in video game history.