What went wrong with the Fire Emblem series?

What went wrong with the Fire Emblem series?

Attached: JgBBEpjEFqw5Q11MSYbW1U_dWD-5aIO12qcmGwGlr7Q.jpg (2283x1284, 219.63K)

Nothing

isis made conquest and then stopped making them

So toothpaste chan is real, right? I need my MC minty fresh.

That new Pokemon girl has shown that people actually like the Red/Blue hair so that means she must be fake.

Only leaks that people hate are true.

:(

the games sucked so hard they had to abandon everything about them in order to sell

ISIS can't admit that they need to give up the IP to more competent studios

Doesn't matter what went wrong, they just need to give me another retard dragon protag and everything will be forgiven

Attached: 1558595918445.jpg (823x675, 51.85K)

ISIS hasn't even developed a Fire Emblem game in years. Koei is practically making the series now. Which begs the question what the fuck is IS even doing?

I've only played two fire emblem games, one i enjoyed and the other i struggled to stay awake

dunno, never played them or watched the anime, not really into anime games either
is it worth it?

It's not an anime game or anime.

Play Vestaria Saga for Kaga kino, it feels like the natural evolution of the SNES FE games
The retards it caters to are what's wrong with it

Attached: k女3.png (576x384, 384.72K)

Trooners (Trannies/Coomers) flooded the series with Awakening.

weeb ruined it

Pokemon gets a free pass for everything they do because of the millions of unpaid shills they have.
That being said, I wish Toothpaste's game was real. I wish I could brush and run my hands through Toothpaste's hair. Would probably make them smell fresh.

Awakening and Fates. That's what's wrong.
Thank God, with Three Houses they got back on track.

Figuring out how to somehow ruin papaer mario even further.

>Thank God, with Three Houses they got back on track.
For a moment I thought you were serious.

IS had almost nothing to do with 3H and if the leak is true this game is mainly being developed by KT and Gust.

>Which begs the question what the fuck is IS even doing?
Probably coming up with some other way to buttfuck Paper Mario.

Attached: 918515adbc9407db5fba.jpg (850x907, 129.13K)

>western trash

Stuck on that chapter where you're army is split into three and there's a big army raping your guys up top. I'm sure I can figure it out but I've lost so many times I keep rushing through it. Really pissing me off.

I can't think which map it is it's been a while since I played the first game, is it a defend map?