Honestly

will snoys ever recover?

Attached: ps5-product-thumbnail-01-en-14sep21.jpg (400x225, 5.04K)

YES

Attached: PS5 Games.png (2466x140, 25.94K)

Only if they moved out of california

I'm glad sony crashed and burned, they've been getting away with too much bullshit. I hope nintendo flops soon too.
>t. owns both a switch and a ps5

No, it will coast due to early momentum, and you'll get your last of us 3, spiderman 3, and horizon 3, but it will feel like a wasted generation that you should have skipped (or waited for a PS5 pro for).

>>t. owns both a switch and a ps5
You still made the right choice.

all sony games are extremely underwhelming. Their studios are big and nothing else. And with Microsoft buying so many dev companies, having a better looking, stronger hardware console, on top of fucking gamepass which despite Any Forums buttrage is an awesome deal, I don't see sony winning this gen war.

Probably. Not looking good tho. As a snoy my next system is leaning towards xbunk... I've even thought about a switch lol. Sony has really fucked the dog lately. the psn+ plus system is insulting. No appealing games i can't already play on ps4. Expensive. Ugly. YUGE. God of troll with stone. Etc etc. The controller with adaptive triggers seem like a cool battery drain tho. Thats about it.

Attached: 1592186154518.jpg (920x613, 130.82K)

>sony crashed and burned
What happened? I've been out of the loop. I thought Sony were dominating the console market?

Sony is dominating the console market. He's just seething that his favorite KKK Simulator 2022 shovelware on Game Pass and eShop wasn't selling as well as inclusive and mindful games from Playstation Studios.

Sony fucked themselves up by not putting enough effort into backward compatibility, especially now when the backcatalog is so important.

I was worried until I saw that last show of theirs, including the Starfield preview.

Mom bought one the other day. It’s fun but I feel guilty not finishing my new Vegas playthrough first. 1/4 dlcs done, dead money is kinda ok so far but the one with the burned man was kino.

Attached: 7950B54E-50B7-4113-ADE9-21E9BDE53188.jpg (1280x800, 220.37K)

I don't care about any of those games. Honestly not sure what Sony can do for my business at this point. Sony fucked ff7 remake in my opinion. Switch might bring me back to childhood and Xbox has Bunkthesda. This has been the most unnecessary flop of "next gen" across the board. Literally no reason for ps5 or Xbox4. The industry should have stopped hardware for another decade.

Attached: 1610387951133.jpg (700x785, 80.12K)

kkk simulator would sell really well if it were legal, you do know this much about the world, right?

Did you have anal sex with your mom?

With how advance modern medicine is I’d imagine that they recover quite fast and effortlessly. They’ll be up on their feet and trying on dresses in no time.

it's still better than snoy game studios exclusives.

Unlikely. It would be great if NuSony could die while OldSony emerges from the ashes but I think they're just completely fucked.

Is it cozy under your rock? Sony's been in last place for years now.

Rent free

>muh childhood
Grow up.

They'd be in last place if Nintendo and Microsoft didn't exist.

No

>Grow up
The cry of the manchild. You need to actually grow up.

I remember two years ago I went into a gamestop and some chubby man was desperately asking the cashier where he could get a PS5. We called him dumb when he left. It seems like such a distant memory now. I wonder if he ever got one and what he thinks of it now.

Sony just needs to relax a bit on the security patches, leave the community feast a bit on piracy and enjoy the money comes in waves.

Grow up and realize that your glorious “Old Sony” games weren’t making money and are boring as fuck now. Bet you still want turn based shit in every game.

You're creating a fictional scenario in your head and getting angry at it, take your meds.

The fate of destruction is the joy of rebirth, sometimes you need to pull an xbox one to get a series x.

yes. None of the big three (gaming not parent companies) are doing particularly well right now.

I will never have an experience like TLOU2 on PC, Xbox, or Switch

PS will always get my money if they keep making immersive games like this