It's almost 6 years. This game is good now

Final Fantasy 15

Attached: final fantasy xv jap art.jpg (720x1080, 163.77K)

true

Attached: f61ddf027eed4103be1a877a7d8bd9d4.gif (540x240, 1.75M)

It was already good 6 years ago.
So, since the day one

FF15 is one of my favorite games

FF15 is a masterpiece in storytelling and a fantastic rpg

based esl spammer back again

How can we save modern Final Fantasy?

THIS
Final Fantasy 15 is a wonderful game, indeed

Attached: awesome Aranea.png (500x450, 356.68K)

This thread is b8 right? FFXV is trash. The bois were amazing, felt like a real bro squad, but the gameplay, world, quests, and story are all fucking so awful.

I really liked XV. It suffered because SE were too greedy and chopped it up too much. If they had simply made the game without wasting time with a film and DLCs and shit it would be their best work since X.

The ff15 game is, actually, one of the best Final Fantasy games I've played

There's a brown ESL poster that samefags entire threads about he likes FFXV. You can tell its him because every post by him is a off and nobody shills a game like this. You may confuse him for Barry but its a different brownoid. I wouldnt be surpirsed if Barry hired an Indian to shitpost for him.

Attached: 1614922721845.jpg (720x718, 42.81K)

stupid retard can’t help but reply to a retarded bait thread

Attached: haters-gonna-hate.gif (498x498, 3.49M)

Final Fantasy XV is undoubtedly underrated

>Game, even though no modifications have been made since, is somehow "good" due to the passage of time

I'm just saying I liked XV even though it has a lot of problems. I don't deny SE fucked it up in a lot of ways, but I can still appreciate a lot of it.

If you think I shouldn't say that on a videogame board just because you've been mindbroken and are now obsessed with a shitposter, that's on you. Keep screaming, soldier. The war never ends. Me? I'm just here to talk about videogames.

>real bro squad

These guys have zero chemistry with each other. They're four strangers that quip at each other until the game tells you to cry when something happens to them. Worst FF.

You clearly haven't played this game

Since the brotherhood between the 4 main characters are one of the best things made for a modern Final Fantasy game

Final Fantasy 15 is the best Final Fantasy

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV_20190810153658.jpg (1600x903, 132.99K)

trying a little too hard buddy

it's just another butthurted hater

Yes, FFXV is my favorite comfy game