Why does Any Forums hate Persona 5 so much? It might be the closest we get to a modern day SNES...

Why does Any Forums hate Persona 5 so much? It might be the closest we get to a modern day SNES?PS1 era Final Fantasy game.

Attached: joker.jpg (1200x800, 76.34K)

because its not as good as 4

>modern day SNES?PS1 era Final Fantasy game.
>Persona 5
Never post here again.

It's much better than 4, 3 is better than 4 too.
Not exactly a tall order when you guys post Nickacado's asshole and post OP trannies all the time.

>made in japan by slanty yellow gooks
>all pale faced whites in the game
HAHAHAHAHHAHHA OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONON

>It might be the closest we get to a modern day SNES/PS1 era Final Fantasy game
Explain what you mean by this.

it just feels right, once FF ditched TBC it just hasn't been the same

Any Forums isn't one person. I loved Persona 5

What are you talking about?
Persona 5, Elden Ring and Omori are the best games ever made.

Any Forums has garbage taste. people here unironically rate persona 3 as the best one when it's objectively the worst one.

Attached: 1652238997681.png (1280x720, 598.48K)

3 has the absolute worse ost

Self Insert Generic Weeb Anime Trash

Attached: C70F8691-3EEF-4B4C-9E99-4899CA323657.jpg (720x539, 37.01K)

Popularized Persona to normalfags, that's it

It didn't, adding joker to smash did

I'm annoyed that Any Forums keeps calling GoW a movie game, but not P5, despite the fact that P5 was much more of a movie game.

B-But bro it says so much about life and death

That's just because God of War is a western game and doesn't have waifus. I mean the game makes it pretty clear the kid is his son but anons keep using the my wives son meme for it

Persona ended at 3

Persona died with 3 retard.

I just think 3 an 4 are much better games. But 5 is good compared to most modern JRPG releases.

Would i like p5 if i found p4 boring?
I like the way the games are paced being cut up between vn/dungeon crawler but i found the characters to be 1 dimensional and boring and the overarching mystery was dull.

Maybe the cast, pacing, and writing being absolute shit? Also the babby tier difficulty.

Attached: autism.png (776x438, 397.65K)

It has like 50 times the cutscenes, and the characters basically turn into retarded, flanderized Persona Q variants after their arc is finished. And the main party S.Links in 5 vary in quality when it comes to providing more development for them.

The story follows the same structure as 4 (sometimes to a very granular degree), but you may find it more exciting overall compared to 4's mundane and laid back plot. Royal's new story arc is the best P5 thing period, but Royal is also very, VERY poorly balanced as a game. It does also improve some mechanics to a point that outweighs the poor balance for many people.