Dot hack

Is Kite autistic or is he in a constant daze throughout the games?

Attached: Kiteface.jpg (1200x1200, 804.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dothacktranslate.wordpress.com/projects/new-novel-hack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish there were more .hack cameos in little tail bronx

Attached: file.png (907x675, 682.89K)

there's literally nothing autistic about him
if anything, he's the most normal person in the entire series

No.

He is literally me

Mmm, BurakuRosu...

Attached: blackrose.jpg (835x1242, 375.96K)

He's like 14

You don't really get an idea of what hes doing outside of the game. And he is a what, 8th or 9th grader who get swept up into all of this? He does pretty well considering the videogame he is playing has a chance to kill him and his friends.

Moments women will never understand.

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (2381x1317, 379.55K)

Elk's sacrifice also comes to mind.

>Kite
>Autistic
Wasn't he a popular chad outside of the game that only started playing The World because Orca kept nagging him?

>elk is a neet model who goes back into the game's new gen/version and becomes endrance and still mourns/simps over mia unless haseo starts giving him a hardon
you can't make this shit up

He played soccer., that was if from what I remember. I don't think he was a chad, just a normal kid.

He's also a science fiction fan.
dothacktranslate.wordpress.com/projects/new-novel-hack/

Could any of us have made so bold a claim to sanity? To have had waifu and lost? I pity Elk beyond measure. And for all his faults At least he's not a redditor

Did Nia even like him? She paled around with him but then she grabbed onto you pretty quick.

Why did they remaster the sequel games and not the originals? I was only really interested in the originals but I dont want to emulate ps2

Probably too much work to properly remaster them.
You can emulate them perfectly fine now with PCSX2 as long as you use the nightly builds. Runs great at 8 times the internal resolution, with no issues.

Considering Macha is implied to be Mia I'd say yes.

She was apparently good friends with him, but since she's a phase, the bracelet attracted her immediately.
Probably didn't consider them to be worth the effort to code them all together even though the earlier games of the quartet were purposely designed to have empty space on their disks with filler to make the file size look big.

Which MC turned out to be a girl IRL? It's been so fucking long the games have all blended together in my head.

I genuinely kills me that with the popularity of SAO ten years ago, Solo Leveling coming up, and how well Isekai do these days that they've chose to do absolutely nothing with this IP.

Its been like six years since ive tried to use PCSX2, is it still a pain in the ass to set up?

>she starts crying when tsukasa hands her some of that smelling grass and doesn't know why
>tsukasa mistakenly calls her macha several times in their first meeting
>he hugs her in the process and she calms down

Gameplay probably.

No, the UI was redone. I just emulated infection the otherday and it just fuckin werks.

You realize it's not a "full dive" vr game, right? How he looks/acts while idle is just how the online game makes him.

I didn't have a problem when I got it in order to play Wild Arms 5.

Nope, the 1.7 version of it is pretty user friendly and easy to set up. You don't have to worry with specific game hacks anymore, it's all automated now, but you can still fiddle around with hacks if you want to.
Just set everything to the recommended option and emulate away.

new to this series
where to start?

Good lord, the original four games played like absolute shit.

.hack//Sign anime then the Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine games.

probably because fragment.
fragment added skill/item shortcuts and makes original IMOQ much harder to enjoy, so they'd 100% have to backport the feature and playtest, when they just want to rush out a quick cashgrab.

Attached: dot fragment.jpg (1352x1012, 377.13K)

Sign
IMOQ
GU

Roots is entirely optional (and terrible).

Wouldn't be a true hack thread without bitching about IMOQ gameplay.

Tsukasa

IMOQ would need extensive work to be playable today. The gameplay in those games is quite tragic.