Is this the best capeshit game? It's almost perfect in every way

Is this the best capeshit game? It's almost perfect in every way.

Attached: 1659802434789.jpg (267x373, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xq29X6FBxj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really liked Arkham Asylum and I think these games are the best capeshit games in the last few years. I don't know if they are perfect persay but it's really enjoyable having the Mark Hamil joker and the Kevin Conroy Batman instead of the newest iteration of Batman actors they come out with every year.

Is that the one with the gawd awful part where you have to travel across the ice pit slowly or some shark tries to eat you

Because that made me drop the game wtf was that about

Yes this is the one. You don't have the move that slowly. Crouch running is OK.

Really like the first few games, even Origins
But I finally went back and started Arkham Knight and something just feels off and I'm just not really sure what it is.

No, Arkham Asylum is.

This and Asylum are both GOAT.
Asylum has a more claustrophobic feel to it, while I felt like City really lets you explore the world of Gotham(Or the prison city in it) and its characters on your own.
The later games were boring.

performance is worse so unless you optimize with the streaming mod and lock your framerate to something your PC can maintain reliably the inputs will feel worse.
and in terms of the controls they laid on the gadgets too thick. there's too much shit so they switched to a pop up wheel that interrupts the action where in Asylum and City you just click the digipad in one of 8 directions in the middle of the action, no interruptions. you can still "quick use" some gadgets but there are situations where you MUST use the pop up wheel and besides, the gadgets are redundant. they should have combined some of them, solving both problems.

wild card: you don't like the riddler aspect of the games and Knight put that shit front and center. I personally love it which is why Knight is the most memorable game for me.

Attached: c9e.png (500x716, 439.02K)

>bonus content includes batman
this shit gets me everytime because of how accurately depics modern games DLC abuse

Going back and playing these again recently I think I prefer Asylum a bit more. With these games having barebones as fuck stealth and combat gameplay, they really rely on their atmoshphere, characters, music and such and I think in those regards Asylum is a bit better.

For me it’s the script being written by someone other than Paul Dini
Gotham looks too clean and modern too

yes.
Asylum is pretty great too

Asylum is better because it's more focused but City is alright too

Why does Gotham Knights looks worse than this in almost every way?
Worse graphics/art style
Worse gameplay
Worse animations
Worse writing
Worse voice acting
There isnt a single thing in Gotham Knights thats better or even on par with Arkham City or Arkham Knight and desu not even Arkham Asylum or Arkham Origins

Because Rcoksteady are (or were, we'll have to see with Suicide Squad) extremely competent developers when it comes to the technical side of development. Asylum and City were among the best looking games of that gen and Knight is still better looking than most games that come out today.

And worst genre they made another action game into a shitty skinner box with loot mechanic and tidious progretion can't wait until the game will be dead in a week at this point AAA games try to be more irrelevant the fastest way possible compare to games that came out 10 years ago

>unless you optimize with the streaming mod
???

>EAT MA PERIOD

Attached: 1659790446463473.gif (245x280, 1.82M)

But even Origins was much better than Gotham Knights

>Knight is still better looking than most games that come out today.
This is true and it's fucking insane. Don't know they pulled it off

Just type 60fps Arkham knight mod and call it a day will ya

Its simple as, good game devs can do miracles when they know what they are doing really

These games do new game plus hard mode stuff extremely well. Turns off the counter indicators and has enemies from later in the game appear at the start of the game. doesn't do any retarded shit like making enemies take more damage to be defeated like 90% of other hard modes in games

didnt work. just brought up random reshade YouTube videos

youtu.be/Xq29X6FBxj0
Laugh at Gotham Knights devs

Injustice 2 is so fun. Playing it reminds me of JL and JLU.

Attached: inj2.jpg (452x678, 47.26K)

I know that plenty of games use the same style, but I really enjoy the feeling of the combat system once you get into a groove of combos blocks, counters, flipping over enemies. It just feels exactly how I would expect Batman to fight.