You didn't beat the game

You didn't beat the game

Attached: img33241.png (289x280, 132.32K)

but I sure as fuck had fun :^)

developers should never allow for mods. there should be a way to hardcode your game so that mods can't be made for it

I don't understand why anyone would even need it. I can count the number of items with a negative effect on one hand, and all of their effects sound good on paper so the only way to know not to take them is to personally experience them and form a bad memory of the item. You pick up every item in the game that isn't S. Milk, so why do you need descriptions?

the alternative is keeping a separate window open for looking up itemson platinumgod or the wiki. if you want to waste your time tabbing over then go right ahead
you can also modify the external item descriptions to only show names if you just want a reminder of what's what, since several look nearly identical to each other, such as most of the fly items.

memorylet lol

>he willingly picks up bob's brain

onions milk is based though

I use it solely for pill memory since I know what I'm picking up and not picking up pretty much at all times

S. Milk is an insta-take now

>he doesn't have every single item effect memorized
ngmi

Attached: 1655153951034.png (94x142, 17.94K)

I don't use this mod simply because I have almost every item in the game memorized. The only exception is some of the trinkets but 90% of trinkets are shit anyway so who cares.

I'm on a new PC and don't have my old Isaac Save File anymore. Is there a way to sync secrets to your Steam Achievements or do I literally have to start from nothing if I want to play again?

On the contrary...

Attached: akshually.png (627x62, 39.43K)

it works effectively increasing dps

even after nearly 2000 hours i still don't know what all the shitty trinkets do
and without EID i wouldn't know that screw is a shitty tears up compared to all the other tears ups in boss pool

alt f2 on stats screen.
secrets will unlock but you won't have completion marks.

Yeah, it sure increases damage Isaac takes.

I fuck up cursed eye, pearl, and wafer when I'm blasting through runs at light speed, so I have the compendium mod exclusively for when there's a white dot item

you beat the game too much

Can we just agree that you didn't beat the game if you only cleared Lost after it got Holy Mantle.