Even asmongold is hyped for the Wotlk classic, and he's a true oldfag

Even asmongold is hyped for the Wotlk classic, and he's a true oldfag
What's your excuse?

Attached: Asmongold is back.jpg (268x194, 14.13K)

>and he's a true oldfag
>started playing vanilla during pre patch of tbc
>didn't reach max level until tbc
>didn't do anything of relevance like even raiding BT during TBC
yep
true oldfag

>blizzard is the worst company ever and is raping women
>so anywho I bought the latest WoW expansion...

My excuse is that I never made it past level 30 in WoW during the 2000's so I never developed battered wife syndrome and could move on with my life after dropping it.

I LOVED lich king but you couldn't pay me to go back and play it, I put my fucking hours in. This Classic shit is so gay and dragon chasing, you don't even want to play the game, you just want to recreate the feeling you had playing it, but guess what? You're all grown up, half the time you're too busy and the other half your friends are too busy, you'll never be 21 working part time at the local drug store spending 16 hours a day leveling up a bullshit skill like fishing ever again. Play Furi

I don't get paid to pretend

>and is raping women
Sounds pretty based

>addict is back on their addiction
ok?

>You don't even want to play the game, you just want to recreate the feeling you had playing it
That's only you
Outside of lick king which was horrible experience in all possible ways, I have things I want to do differently or just again for each expansion until wod(including it), I don't want to recreate anything, just like I don't want to recreate any feelings when I play first neverwinter night expansions

Cope

the game, company, and playerbase have no dignity left, so why would I invest my time into it again

>the biggest wow shill on the planet is hyped for wow thing
NO FUCKING WAY

About what?

remember lads to re.port this thread for advertising

This. Truly pathetic.

>Asmongold is back to WOW.......AGAIN!

Dropped. This faggot simply can't stay true to his convictions. Further evidence of this, he still plays LOST ARK, some p2w garbage.

>what's your excuse
I'm not a faggot shill.

He’s a fotm faggot

ffxivsisters...
ITS OVER

Attached: 1639636904765.png (656x646, 54.78K)

I am 100000000000% sure that 99% of asmongolds audience is bots.

>>Asmongold is back to WOW

He should try something new, like dying

he's not a true anything, just a money grubbing viewchaser.

No one actually plays WoW here except faggots with humiliation fetishes who want to get made fun of.

now if he'd only stay in that sinking dumpster and stop making XIV worse

He set his mom on fire before she asked him to drink water instead of corn syrup, and he vomited his last remaining tooth

grow up faggot
get a job

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 827.83K)

Shame he didn't play wow in the same room as his mom

I think camgirl simps are the lowest of the low, but at least with them, I can understand the motivation. They see a girl they perceive as attractive and desirable, so they cough up their cash in a twisted attempt to be a "provider". I'll never understand simps for streamers like this dude, though. Theres no sexual attraction angle (I hope) and no substitute for the provider delusion. I guess they're all just genuinely lonely people and want a friend with a voicebox.

Imagine being a man and donating your paycheck to the fabulously wealthy Hasan piker. People working at fucking 7-11 are giving half their checks as a tithe to the fit commie.

>got 3 root canals in 1 day and in the process the dentist fucked up a bunch of his front teeth
lmao

>and he's a true oldfag
Nice way of saying he's addicted sperg that constantly cries about the state of the game but can't stop supporting it. WOTLK classic will be a disaster, just like it was for Azeroth and TBC. He'll probably play trannyflight but still cry about it.

>buying a drunk for some random slut in a night club is better than buying a drink for a bro

WoW players will never leave WoW.
They have become nothing more then NPCs for blizzard products.

Why jannies allow threads about this faggot but delete everyone else's?

>a bro
>assmongrel