Anyone else offended by the lack of mature female protagonists in games?

These liberals love to showboat and virtue signal about how many strong young women, LGBT folk or people of color as gaming protagonists. But where are the mature older ladies?

Seriously though bait aside, there's next to zero protagonists who are old women.
1000 year old anime witches and undead sexy vampires don't count.

Attached: c64568becb999455dfd56632032bd886.jpg (486x800, 46.39K)

isnt the new lara croft going to be in her 50s?

>OMG AREN'T I JUST SO WHACKY FOR LIKING THIS WEIRD THING LMAOOOOO XD SEND YOUR UPVOTES IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW WAHOOOOOO

>Seriously though bait aside, there's next to zero protagonists who are old women.
Just like real life

Im guessing it's a subject of "relatable protagonist" or self inserting. Young girls and boys play videogames, and adult men play videogames, weird thing how despite having been housewives and staying at home most of the time, there's not a market for adult women with adult women protagonists. I made a somewhat old woman my ds2 character, nothing alike what you show OP, but yeah, there just isnt anything, and if there was I believe the story would go around being a mother or becoming a mother or something.
Pic related exists and im guessing most people dont even get to see her.
>He stops loving women after a certain age
Sad, everyone grows old eventually.

Attached: Bestiary_aria.png (528x720, 41.45K)

We had the new resident evil, we had cyberpunk, we had the newest final fantasy remake. There are hags in all of them.

Anyone who would OP's pic?

They're not mature in body, young man.

Attached: Gaynor-Evans.jpg (615x905, 68.02K)

Yes.

I've been sleeping with a 50 years old woman. He lets me come inside her.

pics?

The market is non-existent. I bet less than 1% of 40-60 year old women play video games.

>50 old woman
>He

Fucking a 50 year old tranny in Cali is not a woman.

that IS going to change in around 10-20 years. once we boomers will get even more ancient.
A matter of time

Also there's this one very old but very wholesome old lady on youtube who loves games and RPG, a real gamer.
But yeah 1% sounds about right for now

>markets change within 20 years
wow

>Seriously though bait aside, there's next to zero protagonists who are old women.
how?
even if people don't want to admit it they all know women hit the wall very early and become like ur pic basically unable to do shit
what would she be the protagonist of? What type of game?
meanwhile men can still be fit well into their 50s+

Returnal came out. No one played it,

Leftists don't like boomers or the elderly in general. Old people ruin their anarchy.

>no cute older women or cougars, only frustrated cat ladies like in Returnal
>black women are ugly caricatures
they're doing it on purpose

Attached: 1658516221551340.jpg (265x293, 14.63K)

how do we deal with the female old balding problem so grannies don't have to all get this ugly hair style?

I mean we just had TLOU2 where you play as 90lbs Ellie you can melee the whole first half of her game against grown men and zombies with. I'd imagine some fat old hag with a purse could do some damage.