>2022
>still no games

Attached: 1648499425834.png (707x956, 528.76K)

Budget.
Remedy.
Kino.

Attached: 1659802928595.jpg (1083x609, 154.98K)

user that game is ass, they added nothing more from the beta and the controls are ass

I scored my Series X from a drop back in July 2021 and literally haven't even opened it yet. No reason to.

Filtered.

It has thousands of games you retard.

still infinitely more games than on ps5.

Don't care
It's cheap where I live and the only thing I play on consoles is FIFA and Tekken when I have friends over
It's also nice for multimedia

I've been playing the PS1 port of SMT1 on mine. There's also some good 360 and original Xbox games that run on there, often at higher resolutions and framerates.

Good. Read a book instead.

Don’t know how but this place seems to have the highest conglomerate of Series X owners who have yet to use their console. What a statistical anomaly.

I think that's 9th gen in general. I genuinely don't feel like we've even left 8th gen yet

>another Xbox shitposting thread
Ok what happened now? Was there another thread making fun of something Playstation related?

I play infinitely more vidya on my xbox with gamepass than I do on my pc. What the fuck am I suppose to play on pc that I don't have on console?

uhhhhh.... star citizen and some crusty literal who skyrim mod lol

Gamepass is on PC too, with a number of games that aren't on the xbox gamepass

but gaming on pc is complete ass and feels like I'm working. Its only good for competitive multyplayer.

???
You know you can hook a PC up to your living room TV and have it boot straight into a front end like big picture right? That's how I use my PC, like a glorified console except I can run games at a higher fidelty, sue mods or download fangames. Windows 11 even has auto HDR like the SeX does

PS5 and Series X are just too late and have no games for 9th gen. Meanwhile Switch has been the only 9th gen console to do anything interesting.

but I already have a console for that and I don't look like loser like you for example.
pc is just good for competitive online games and shit you can pirate(that you still play with a controller).

You ever heard about such a thing as convenience?

>doesn't want to look like a user for having a PC
What are we, 12

>to do anything interesting.
like what for example? pls answer I cant wait.

based

I have a pc moron, I'm just saying I don't do as much gaming on it compared to my console.