Still no word on the DLC

>Still no word on the DLC.

It's over, isn't it?

Attached: 1654246263982.png (1320x743, 881.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukIcUQpNebA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Game was shit didnt even bother finishing it

Game was garbage. Only redditors like it

The Game Awards

You Shazzam trannies really can't get over your failed raid can you?

t. Horizon devs

Attached: 1659801370955633.png (1856x748, 209.17K)

Wasn't there a Bamco leak recently containing info about a "Elden Ring: Barbarians of the Badlands?"

>DLC will have invasions disabled in specific areas
invadersisters...

ya and I'm fine with that. We need dark souls 4.

Imagine not fixing the stutter after 6 months and people asking for dlc instead lol

Remember when elden trannies thought that dlcs are gonna explain some obscure parts of their """"""lore""""""? I remember. What a joke.

It was good for the first playthrough.

There are no stutters consoletroon

It's their best selling game, you can pretty much guarantee it will get dlc eventually

I liked most of the game, just thought a lot of the boss fights were shit. The game also had a habit of taking things too far, like radagon was a good boss but they ruined it by putting shitty elden beast after him. Too much recycling of bosses too

There is, I played it today on my 5600x 6600xt and the stutter is annoying af

Have some patience dumpass

>Imagine not fixing the stutter after 6 months
let me guess, you bought on PC?

I only had a few minor stutters near the start of the game and then nothing after that. The game is completely smooth 99.9% of the time.

Either get a current gen console or upgrade your potato PC nigger. It runs fine on my ps5. My friend has current xbox (I cant be bothered to remember whatever retarded name it has) and it runs fine on that too

Yes :/

See

It's already too big without adding more

Is it just me or does this game have really bad armor choices compared to previous installments.

lol da fuck

>Using AMD
Upgrade your potato

Months since game release following first DLC installment

>DS1
>DS2
>DS3
>Bloodborne

it does

the art design in general is nowhere near as good as the other games. That's why I want an open world dark souls 4

What's it matter if its titled dark souls 4 or not? It essentially is a dark souls game lol, it shares a ton of the same weapons, sorceries and miracles and shares the aesthetic too.

the art style is not dark souls. It is too happy and boring. The color scheme of the game is just very shitty

>amd
Oh no no no no

It was fake (obviously)

still burnt out anyways

Maybe if we're lucky they'll just make more DS2 dlc instead.

Attached: 1639931798811.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

Not an argument.

game runs like shit while also looking like shit

filtered

>too happy and boring
Elden ring is much easier on the eyes than dark souls lmao. As much as I love dark souls the gray colour pallet gets very tiresome, elden ring is much better looking imo

And besides it's only brighter and more colourful because of better technology, og dark souls only had that washed out look because it was a pose and 360 game. It would probably look closer to elden ring if it was made today

FROM SOFTWARE

youtube.com/watch?v=ukIcUQpNebA

Attached: file.png (1445x940, 848.12K)

>a pose and 360
Phoneposting lol I meant ps3

And see demons souls to prove this. It only looked gray and washed out because of shit hardware, the remake is very vibrant and bright

People bitching about this are just nostalgiafagging for ps3 games which always looked like shit

Attached: 3S7gH5MYSUSoy_3tfK-xu-ln-iTNSdtIkG9vqpjLniY.jpg (1522x671, 163.54K)