Which one should I play?

Which one should I play?

Attached: copia_de_egames_-_2021-08-05t110551_740.jpg_976912859[1].jpg (640x390, 77.96K)

Any. They're all fun to this day.

3 and sa for gameplay
all for different decade vibes

None, they're all bad

all three

VC and 3
don't listen to underage SAfags

all

Vice City is the ultimate GTA experience. It improves upon every innovation III introduced and introduces plenty of its own, and it doesn't meander and drag on with all the extra RPG mechanics that San Andreas does. Also it's chronologically the first game, so if you gave a shit about story this would be the one to start with. They're all great, but I just recently replayed VC and it captures the "sovl" of GTA and what the franchise was supposed to be about.

Attached: 94435.png (1280x720, 458.5K)

SA is best one. I've been itching to re-play it, but I'll hold out until Zuck delivers.

Attached: image.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 209.98K)

>want to replay san andreas
>for some reason this time I cant fix the crashing

does san andreas not run on zen 2 CPUs?

I did the downgrade and silent patch and all that

>half of the game is optional
kino

start with 3,then VC,then SA

>about to top secret infiltrate military base
>OH NO I'M GETTING FAT BETTER GO HIT THE GYM REAL QUICK

Attached: 2456345657658678.png (225x225, 58.13K)

It's insane how hard Cockstar has been shilling on here for the past few weeks. If they worked this hard on their games they might even be able to release more than one game every decade.

How do I play these on PC? Ps2 emu? Don't want to go through a thousand hoops and fanmade fixes to get a working game

3 and then Vice City. Ignore San Andreas.

The fixes take 2 minutes to install you brainlet. Look up a guide... It's going to be easier than installing an emulator, finding a bios and downloading a rom from a website that will give you viruses, which you will undoubtedly do.

All of them since all 3 are included in the remastered trilogy and are worth playing in order.

ignore this. Remastered trilogy is dogshit.

No it's fine now. Notable improvements to all of the games. They do have their problems but most of them aren't anywhere near as bad as the original problems.
>inb4 screeching about character models

>remastered trilogy
SHAN'T

give me one(numero uno) reason why op should skip the best one
hint:nigger is not an answer

Attached: 1659805615456.jpg (800x561, 162.11K)

lol

The weather conditions pretty much do not exist except for day, night and rain, and they all look the same across all 3 games. Compare this to the originals, where the rain alone was different in feel between games. Hell, San Andreas had a different weather set for almost all the major locales in the game.

>Compare this to the originals, where the rain alone was different in feel between games
No it wasn't. Replay them right now instead of relying on what you remember as a child.
> San Andreas had a different weather set for almost all the major locales in the game.
Still in the remaster. Talk more shit about a game you haven't played and have only heard about from shitposters.