Consulted my friend and he said if it don't affect the gameplay then there's no issue

What'd you think? I agree with him but last I heard if you accept that Cammy has pants now, it's the end of the world or some shit but maybe that's my bias showing.

Attached: h7cp99zp63fz.jpg (631x836, 120.3K)

idk I dont play this game why r u asking me???

Irrelevant since her old costume is still in.

>What'd you think?
i dont play propaganda games, sorry

Fighting games in general are fucky. They really have this need to be "good" my friend influenced my opinion by coercing me to play a fighting game til I got gud. Fuck me. I still suck btw.

Street Fighter is propaganda? First I've heard of that. Another excuse to use to not play fighting games. Yes.

I'll play your game when you actually add the good fucking characters to it.

yes if you dont care it means youre gay. its not okay to be gay, which is why theyre going to sell her ass costume for an extra $4.99

never understood how theres clearly defined abs and muscle with her belly while in the leotard/normal suit, but take it off in any of her other costumes and its just a normal stomach

Attached: for what.png (323x454, 327.23K)

function vs function is coming

>Consulted my friend and he said if it don't affect the gameplay then there's no issue
Yeah but after that did you and your friend make up right?

global audience that will not buy the product

Attached: SE.png (1883x1463, 923.72K)

such as?

Cammy feels like shit to play anyway

girl... in BAGGY... WIDE... CARGO PANTS??! yup, it's my fetish!
ITSS MYY FEETTTIIIIIIIIISSSSHHHHHUUU (im extremely happy about this. also her tummy looks fuckin ggood

I don't care if Cammy has pants. what bothers me about the SF6 designs is that everyone is wearing yoga pants or sweats. Street Fighter characters shouldn't look like they're going to the gym, they should look like world warriors.

How dumb are you? They're not putting coombait as the main default costume on a game they're trying to mass market in the safest way possible in current year. It will absolutely be her "Classic" look that you either unlock or get in a season pass.

Trades legs for tummy so I think it's fair

Even if Cammy has pants, Street Fighter 6 is already the first Street Fighter in a while that doesn't look like absolute garbage (like your pic).

I might actually unironically buy it at full price.

>Street Fighter 6 is already the first Street Fighter in a while that doesn't look like absolute garbage
have you not actually seen footage of the game? it looks worse than V. Luke alone is disgusting and half the splashing colors in moves is visual vomit

The original is still in. You lost, ResetEra shitstirrer

Attached: 1654281177461.jpg (700x951, 356.67K)

Nah it looks better than V, not saying much but it's been a downward drop from 3 to 4 to 5 so I'm happy to see the trend reversing on quality of art style.

I've seen the footage. Muscles actually flex and shit actually jiggles. Heads are actually proportional too. We're finally past the dark-era of SF4 where everyone looked like bozo-looking goofballs.

The cammy controversy is the most manufactured shit I've ever seen. The fact that her original skin leaked at the same time as her new default proves to me the internet is filled with retards looking for something to be pissed about and even bigger retards with no better purpose than to stir shit up so they can feel like they are better than the rest.

Attached: a41mppm_700b.jpg (586x1027, 123.46K)

>proves to me that people just want to be angry on the internet and argue with people
You must be new to the internet if you needed that proven, user.

Attached: 1646355746336.jpg (1000x910, 156.2K)

>old game that used to be shat on is suddenly good because new game is coming
getting tired of this script

Just Jive things

They can both be bad

Crop tops+baggy pants on women are an underappreciated aesthetic but I guess that's too 90s for you zoomers.

A bit off topic, but Streetwise Cammy is actually my favorite look of hers and I would love to see it get in as an official alt costume.
That and her Alpha costume should be in every game.

Attached: 8775.jpg (769x1200, 553.34K)

>old game that used to be shat on is suddenly good because new game is coming
I am not sure if you are ESL or retarded, but 'looks worse than V' does not imply V looked good. Luke looks worse than his V counterpart. V in general looked bad but 6 has ramped that up. What they did to Chun Li's face alone is a crime.