Classic changes gender to body type

It seems the troons of the weimar republic have won and went back to change gender to body type in WotLK. Best to play a private server if you have that WoW itch instead of giving these troons money to further push their ideology.

Attached: 1659712277544310m.jpg (1024x576, 122.04K)

Shut up faggot

Seethe for the rest of your life faggot lmao

cutting off your dick won't make you a woman but an eunich

>playing shitzard games in 2022
you only have yourself to blame, you could have just stopped giving them money

Was it like this before in Classic or did they just do this now?

Shut up you obsessed retarded faggot. Get a job so your parents don't have to hear you rant about trannies and niggers. You're a waste of space. We get it already piss off you fucking discord goon faggot

I simply fail to see how that's a problem or how that will affect my personal enjoyment of the game. I will simply go over the character creation quickly like I always did and never think about it again
If you hadn't made a thread about this I would probably never notice it

>waaaah waaaah muh woke it’s woke

Kek! Gaming is for fat guys who live in their mama’s basement. Soft and doughy when I punch them!

The thing that's stupid about this is that it's clearly an indicator of gender. The sexual dimorphism is clear for the races when you click "body type." Calling them "Type 1" and "Type 2" is just changing the name of the genders to be more robotic, it does nothing to hide the sex.

>an eunuch
esl detected

I got a job already you fucking retard, the problem is that these faggots on twitter don't have a job that contributes to society so they make up these non existant problems to feel better about yourself, and before you go what job do you do, im a tradie, I clean up public spaces, trim hedges, mow grass, pick up dead animals so civilians can eat their ice cream nice and comfy, kys you useless waste of space

Damn I just asked this question last night. I got a bug to play wrath and thought about resubbing. Guess my WoW adventure is over. I might log on to my main one more time and log out with my favorite pet next to me in my favorite spot and call it 20 years. I can’t support this company anymore. The fag storylines were already enough reason to unsub months ago. This is reason to just stop playing any blizzard game entirely.
Will every gaming developer pander to faggots and trannies now? Have any companies publicly refused to bend the knee? Which ones can I support?

They just did it. I thought it was only for retail, but they’re pushing their disgusting agenda on to classic as well.

Attached: IUbdHja.png (900x900, 157.23K)

I can’t wait for the reckoning.

Attached: C73B8219-8360-4CF5-A361-8EF4CEBDBF07.jpg (702x824, 547.46K)

I heard rumors that Blackrock and ESG are pulling out of the entertainment industry to focus on energy. Meaning once they pull out, you know damn well Activision is gonna fire every single diversity hire and revert ALL the pozzed shit because no more ESG means no more money from pozzed shit.

Attached: 1653927321231.gif (1280x640, 2M)

>I heard rumors
the lady feeding ducks in the park is not a reliable source

Can someone tell me if classic era is spared from this bullshit

It’s not. That’s what the post is regarding. They went ahead and did it in classic too. The trannies have taken over Blizzard. What a sad story. Once a world class independent game maker, only to be bought out and infiltrated by pandering faggots.

Im talking about vanilla era, I'm content with playing vanilla once in a while

>let's have the same thread... AGAIN
How have you not grown tired of this yet?