Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1645786769284.jpg (828x1112, 459.8K)

dev is coping being poor, zoomer is coping being a retard and watching streamers

you cant sell games that take less than 2 hours to beat on steam. not even for 50 cents

the retard trying to sell a video game you can finish in less than two hours

why did OP do it?

Attached: file.png (630x841, 212.17K)

the developoor for making such a shit game

To make Any Forums bootlickers seethe

>i enjoyed the game
>i would like to see more games like this
>i would like those games to be more expansive
>i want my money back tho
he's shitposting or a retard

Under 2 hours is one thing but 'under half an hour' means your game is not worth money. I would not pay a dollar for 20 minutes of video game.

portal takes less than 2 hours

what are timezones user?

99% of sales were made before refunds were a thing

doesn't matter when it's displayed in local time

Not a first playthrough if you're actually looking around the map and listening to the dialogue instead of just rushing ahead, and that's not even counting the average retard probably getting stuck for 30 minutes in some rooms.

Because he's a child. Just like . They don't understand the concept of time having value and 4 bucks is still a significant amount of money to them, so they'd rather have a game be bloated and waste more of their time (as they've got a surplus of it). They don't understand the appeal of a fun short/hour long experience that doesn't overstay its welcome and which you'll still remember positively years later.

I'm going to refund your shitty game just to spite you.

>finish game in under 2 hours
>eligible for a refund
>enjoyed your time with the game, get your money back AND give devs a positve review
I don't see the problem, everyone wins.

You're going to have to fund those Fortnite cosmetics somehow. Think your dad's got time to transfer the balance from his creditcard to your Epic account later tonight, or are you going to miss out on the current special deals?

>playing 30 minute game means you are not a child
>playing long game for 1 or 2 hours a day after work means you are a child because it is long
Whoa... this is the power of indie dev argumentation

That's a lot of assumption there bud. One of my favorite games of all time is The Stanley Parable and you'll probably have seen everything in it within 7 hours. That's $3.57 an hour, normally not a value I'd consider good at all but I consider it well worth it because the game is good. A game I've put hundreds of hours into over the course of a few years (DRG) is the same price. At this point I'm looking at $0.03 per hour. $4 for a 20 minute linear game though? I could go watch it on youtube for free and get the same experience at that point.
I know you're baiting but there are people who genuinely think like this.

if you can complete a game in under 30 minutes and it offers no incentive to do at least even one more playthrough then it's 100% the devs fault if people refund that

there were games on Newgrounds that you could play for free that offered far more than that