Does the boss design get good again soon? Fire Giant and now this fucking retard...

Does the boss design get good again soon? Fire Giant and now this fucking retard. Why is the boss design getting so fucking lazy?
>Big fuck-huge monster
>One vulnerable spot on their massive body that can actually take damage
>Have to get super close to melee
>Every move is a fuck-huge AoE all around the boss
>Also extremely fast, with their vulnerable area constantly moving drastically
2 of the worst bosses in FromSoft history. I'm triggered.

Attached: astel.jpg (2768x1902, 458.94K)

lol gitgud retard.

lol

astel is easy but to answer your question, no it doesn't get better. it actually gets worse

100% guarantee you're a magic user. Go back to Margit and start over, then you can speak.

Wrong. gitgud retard.

Have you never played any other games with giant bosses? They are always chip away at the ankles until it dies.

Post your build int fag

That's not my issue. Hitting ankles is fine, hitting ankles that constantly teleport/ around the arena while the boss stacks 3 arena sized AOEs on top of each other is just bad. It's not engaging. There's no spacing. There's no pot-shots. There's no combo-recognition. It's just run up to his ankle and pray to allah he doesn't do his massive and incredibly fast AOE that 1 shots you.

>astel
>extremely fast
holy fucking kek grandpa

This fuckers grapple attack triggered me to oblivion

He literally teleports across the entire area are you high as fuck?

I don't even know how to reliably dodge it. One time fighting him I dodge all the grabs, another time he always gets me.

My first astel was with one phantom who died in 10 seconds and another phantom who sat afk so I had to solo it

You can easily kill this fucker with the Jar Cannon. His ranged attacks are pathetic.

Those are like, the two worst bosses in the game and only one of them is required. Maliketh, Godfrey, Radagon and even Elden Beast are way better.

Yes and the teleport is 5 seconds long
get better reflexes retard

Imagine needing to use phantoms in CasulRing

elden ring is a magic game and a twin katana with blood game (magic but with more words)

>Giant fuck you tail attack that reaches across the entire arena and 1 shots
>giant fuck you beam attack that reaches across the entire arena and 1 shots
>teleports behind you cold steel style for a command grab
lol k

The problem isn't reflexes, it's that I have to run back to him while dodging his tail and laser only for him to TP away again.

So it's a bad game?

>There's no spacing. There's no pot-shots. There's no combo-recognition
Actual skill issue, you’re deluded.

Your brain has an actual skill issue trying to form coherent arguments.