Just copped this

Opinions

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 92.42K)

bad

Fun game with clear mechanics just play it.

Loved it, im biased to like games with distinctive artstyles so i do wonder if i would've ever played this game if it wasnt for how it looked, i had fun with it

Worth trying just for the weirdness of it. More games should try that and being less formulaic.

The clown vomit aesthetic was done on purpose to get people talking about it, which makes me wonder if the guys behind E.Y.E. did their clusterfuck of a game on purpose or was it just a happy accident that made it a meme

Its just a really easy game. Levels are short and simple to get through.
The mechanics are not "deep" i don't know why people parrot that line about this game. Woo hoo you can bunny hop... great...

My opinion, which is correct, is that it is a good game.

reminds me of the show superjail but a videogame, very Kafkaesque
I never got to beat it cause it doesnt use steamcloud for some reason and i lovst my lategame save. sad

>Is the core design of the game intentional.
Gee I fucking wonder mate.

Please, no meat touching ma'am!

unlock the grapple hook whatever it's called, makes the game 100x more fun

Outside of the obvious horrid artsytle and droning music the game doesn't hold your hand. You are free to achive your goal in whatever way you see fit using whatever you have at your disposal. Looking around the levels there always seems to be more than one way to get into a building or target. I just bought this game, my divine light was severed and I appear to be on baby mode. Are there any issues with eating bodies for health? its free health.

Hahaha thats so funny how did you come up with that?
I'm Grubermeister goobergiester
Man how do i remember any lines from that show im afraid its been 15 years.

lol

The thing is when the game first came out there was this big thing about whether it was a "shitpost game" or not. The problem is that lowered people's standards, since suddenly the game having more depth than your average shitpost game must mean it has a lot of depth in general right?

buying a shitty game to be popular with Any Forums is the dumbest shit ever

If Any Forums hated it you would love it.

>which makes me wonder if the guys behind E.Y.E. did their clusterfuck of a game on purpose or was it just a happy accident
apparently it's the translation that's a clusterfuck and the game is much clearer in the original french

this

More like more depth than your average game, the kind of uniform garbage every AAA developer shits out these days doesn't even compare