Can either tank, DPS or heal

>can either tank, DPS or heal
>decked in kickass heavy armor that looks cool and massively improves your survivability
>holy damage is super effective against undead and demons
>giant hammer can smash your enemies' brains without getting blood all over you
>heals and support spells for you and your crew if you're in a jam

Give me ONE good reason why you don't roll as a Paladin in every RPG you play

Attached: Paladin_silver_hand.jpg (446x650, 42.17K)

I do, though. It's fun being a hero.

Attached: qfg4_2.jpg (640x400, 33.11K)

I preferred Warrior Priest in Age of Reckoning.

I do.

My DND character is a Pali.
My WoW main is a Pali.
Any game that allows me to play a Paladin, and embrace Lawful Stupid will always win.

I have thus far, but when BG3 comes out I'm going to play as pic rel because the game just seems to be an antiheroic coomer journey than anything a paladin would get involved in.

Attached: No not malekith, raelag.png (500x500, 293.18K)

>Not playing a Paladin specifically so you can bust your way through all the morally gray bullshit by being genuinely heroic
Don't be lame, user.

Attached: ad084403e29c741ea867104dc3549490.jpg (1350x1642, 365.52K)

>The best girl only gets wet for pure bloodshed and warrior retribution
>the only 2 classes that fit this are Barbarian and Paladin (if you’re cleansing everything under the pretence of it opposing your faith)

Have fun with your braincel slop, while I splat heathen brains all over my plate mail, nail Githyanki puss for God, and dab on Wizard and Fighters alike for limiting themselves to a single school of combat.

uuuuummmm its the faggot class that is actually mediocre at every role because it commits to none and is entirely populated by "MUH HOLY PALLY SO RIGHTEOUS" fags that cannot fit into any roleplay campaign?

Githyanki are really, really dumb, though.

I only play sword paladins. Hammers and maces are lame.

Even flanged maces?

On the contrary, user, it's widely considered to be one of, if not the strongest class in 5e, owing to its blanket immunities to certain conditions, absurdly strong saves (which it shares with nearby allies), healing pool independent of spell slots, and tremendous nova potential due to Smites doubling on crit. This on top of full martial training and a selection of useful buff spells, which it can easily maintain concentration on due to high defense and good saves.

Attached: For-Honor-Lawbringer.png (485x624, 112.99K)

Pure magic is more fun, depending on the game.

They’re actually, in canon, hyper intelligent, magical super soliders. They’re just appear stupid because they have a zealous dedication to their false god, and will do anything I her name, in fear of being an outcast of their culture. They’re raised from birth to think this way, but they’re still galaxy-brained magical warriors, some with sentient weapons riding dragons.

Besides, Githyanki anger sex will always trump boring vanilla sex with half-elf 2nd hand Morrigan, Tiefling Whore, or angry cultist evilelf lesbo.

>not a full caster
>strongest anything
lol
lmoa even

They're really dumb, the first thing they did after finally destroying the illithid star empire and freeing themselves was declaring war on the rest of existence.

>make Aasimar Paladin
>spec charisma
>Worship Torm
>Darksight means literally nothing can stop you now

I love being a 6”5 Cosmic Entity, capable of smashing in the heads of anybody that doesn’t bow to my speech checks, and be completely validated in doing so because it falls within my RP. Paladins are truely amazing in 5e.

Casters don't have Monte Cook to fellate them anymore, user. Between most persistent effects requiring Concentration, control effects allowing saves every turn, and summoning getting nerfed to hell, magic isn't the end-all-be-all it used to be.

but i do. i also make sure to use the most brutal weapons like flails and flogs to dole out maximum punishment to heretics

Attached: 9y63doxiece31.jpg (1063x525, 105.09K)

Nah, their queen did, and they follow her because of aforementioned cult-like worship, due to brainwashing every new child born. They’re just immortal astral Nazis.

Wouldn’t you declare war on everything you hated if you knew it couldn’t get into your home, outage you, or overpower you physically?

Good thing busted control that doesn’t even allow saves like Force Cage exists and they removed the balancing measures on things like Simulacrum in the name of “””simplicity”””.

I prefer a non faith based magical knight (so to speak Eldritch Knight in D&D), but in case the game's setting is too generic or limited a paladin will do.

I find it hard to believe Donovan was capable of splitting a humans skull in half with nothing but a bible BEFORE becoming an apostle.

I guess aura stackers in Path of Exile are close enough
>tanky, high DPS, and significantly buffs allies
>can switch to dedicated support if needed
>uses Smite, a signature paladin ability
>wields a mace
>uses chain mail with the "increased global defenses" mod

Attached: mb7dmmb3awl21.jpg (3071x3182, 1.72M)

Misty Step is an oath spell for two of the three PHB subclasses available from 5th level onward, Force Cage is hardly insurmountable. Simulacrum is very stupid, though.

But a mace is one of the best weapons you can get in Dark Souls 1.

You sound unhinged.

But I do! Either that or eldeicht knight of sorts.