Boomers could barely get through a section like this in 1991

>Boomers could barely get through a section like this in 1991

Attached: Dsda-doom-0.24.3 2022.08.06 - 18.40.16.05.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Kids are waaaaaaaaay better at vidjor games than people were back in old quake multiplayer etc days. Kids gittin gud from birth.

shitty bait

Attached: R.jpg (625x626, 27.85K)

you're clearly playing with mouse which wasn't all that common back in the DOS days

Post your gameplay. I wanna see how an average boomer plays lol.

Go to the demo archive on doomworld if you want to see boomer gameplay

No, I want to see YOUR gameplay, boomer. Not fags that have played the game every day for a billion hours. I'm obviously not a pro, I want to see the gameplay from the Any Forums boomer bums that talk shit.

>fags that have played the game every day for a billion hours.
So boomers?
I guarantee every demo there was posted by someone twice your age, given they're actually old enough to post here.

At least MetaDoom is EPIC!

Now do it without the mouse, at 280p and 20fps

>Doom
>1991

Attached: 165.jpg (1737x1152, 339.6K)

boomers dont play games, they just bask in memories. He doesnt have gameplay cause the last time he played was 7 years ago for 15 minutes when he had a stronger nostalgic urge then normal but got bored real quick. The only thing they have is the one in 75 million player that was actually good and posted a video 14 years ago.

why would I do that lmao
why would anyone wanna do that roflmao
shit might as well go outside instead

Legs were inefficient, I upgraded.

sounds like a projection
no, that's just you

ive been playing 2042 and elden ring all day every day

I like how he's too scared to post his gameplay cuz he's a slow ass bitch lmao.

Why are you talking to yourself?

>too scared to quote both posts so that the samefag callout would immediately be obliterated
why are you an old senile boomer that lives his life in denial

I mean we i played doom for the first time we didn't even use strafing or aiming with a mouse so yeah, that shit was hard.
I think it was Duke 3D multiplayer that made me and my friends start to strafe and Q1 where we started using mouse aim.

This is how Doom was meant to be played.

Attached: doom rt.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

someone you know?