I asked for this

I asked for this

Attached: 20172.png (1224x1071, 953.69K)

>having to bring up CP2077

It's going to be shit.

Thankyou braced embracer group.
Fuck you forever Sqaure Enigs.

god i hope its not gonna be pozzed to shit... what are the chances it is? 90%? 95%?

I would rather have a really good RPG with kinda shitty shooting than the bland jack-of-all-trades that Cyberpunk ended up being

>Do what Cyberpunk 2077 couldn't
They should focus on doing what any game since the original Deus Ex couldn't

Honestly I'm excited, but for the love of god I hope it's not open world. Mankind Divided's hub area was fantastic. I just want that but with a better written plot and more subtlety than HR and I'm good

Attached: dedm5sp-738e8839-a0e5-4ab8-bdc1-9e8882c148d6.jpg (480x360, 20.16K)

This is what we call a monkey's paw, by the way

damn i hope this will be good but will probably be shit

Deus Ex Goes Open World!

FUCK YES

Attached: yes.jpg (720x540, 81.76K)

hr was neat
md was a letdown
hope we get a female protag this time with augmented tits

Attached: horny.gif (1280x720, 574.28K)

Didn't they try to inject a BLM allegory into Mankind Divided?

CYBERPUNK CANNOT BE TOPPED

will they bring back the white people instead of the shitwashed diversity squad

cool but that statement is gonna come back to bite them in the ass

Attached: I don't remember asking for this.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

can't remember if it was blm specifically (not sure if blm existed then, can't remember) but yeah not far off

Cyberpunk setting is the one setting I'm okay with pozzed. Trannies and brown people everywhere really sets the mood for the whole "distopic future" setting these kinda games got going on.

new protagonist might be good, adam's story ended in HR

They should focus instead on doing what Human Revolution couldn't, which is to say make a finished game.

>dude sex two man revolution is only five years away

where the fuck are you "people" coming from?

Their writers are decent (by modern standards) but they need some actual smart writing. They should formally consult the original writers, especially if they mean to plausibly bridge the gap between this series and the original.
I would love it if this game is the equivalent of Empire Strikes Back - villains win, and you're just trying to hold on to what you can - a very bleak tone.

This. If it's not pozzed and grimy it's not cyberpunk

Is any Deus Ex game worth playing past the first one?

Attached: 1657806360311.jpg (625x625, 81.01K)

>do what cp2077 couldn’t
Oh no. No no no no no. I’m a huge deus ex fanboy and this is about the worst thing they could’ve said. Please god don’t fuck this up. Just make another HR, don’t do some stupid shit like the mankind divided DLC.

Attached: AFAB4F94-2F2F-408E-9E96-184F7EAC9EEA.png (640x480, 287.74K)

What? I just really like Dues ex?

Attached: 7865867432.jpg (374x347, 38.64K)

fpbp

i wish they would settle for simpler graphics and more branching/choices that actually matter. i realize it's impossible to make a great looking game with real options, but maybe they could keep the graphics on the standard of human revolution or even one of the older games and have better choices

that said, i'd be fine with the graphics and overall choices from mankind divided, as long as the writing is good. i'm not gonna get my hopes up either way

Which is funny becuse I felt like Cyberpunk ended up like a larger open world modern Deus Ex

people say the mankind divided dlc in the prison is good. i haven't played it but i thought that was pretty much a consensus here. some people say it's better than the game too. what was wrong with it iyo?

BLM wasn't around back then? Was it?

alex jones should write it but (((they))) are afraid

Attached: F3CC8C617F16A2FFAFC20AF80C26B7CAB9693B4E-2114402070.png (954x636, 388.74K)

Yeah, Invisible War.

it was but not as influential as 2020

>do what cybepunk couldn't
leaving aside the disastrous launch and all the bugs and glitches that have been fixed after several patches, cyberpunk 2077 is like a million times more nuanced on cyberpunk themes than whatever the fuck Deus Ex tried to do with equating augmented people with niggers
I'm really REALLY not looking forward to any new Deus Ex games after the cringe garbage that was Mankind Divided's plot

>Game props itself up by shitting on another game
Very rarely do games that do this end up being good

BLM has been around in some form for a long time.

Attached: Osawatomie01coverbig.jpg (823x1051, 80.5K)