Multiversus

Will Buster and Babs be playable later in MultiVersus?

Attached: BB and BB.jpg (840x511, 64.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJelsOHe6xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck despite have cross play disabled to I keep getting matched with console kiddies

>Game is starting to put me up against the shameless tryhards
>instantly taking a nosedive in motivation to play
Another party game ruined by people who have no real accomplishments in life so they have to sweat casual entertainment to fill that increasingly deep void that comes from a lack of productivity and purpose

No, and who cares?

After playing a few games as Velma with ice projectiles and using the freezing flask whenever off cooldown...
What a nasty status effect. I can't fucking wait for Ice King, even tears are going to be frozen.

What about the animaniacs?

Attached: Yakko,_Wakko_and_Dot.png (850x742, 455.91K)

i love harley

Will the muppet babies be playable one day?

Attached: 1_-1OXdEN4p2OxAKU8o4KE9w.jpg (1200x1200, 344.53K)

reaction image with main, post it

Attached: garnet_check_em.jpg (512x288, 22K)

it's funny that so many people just stand in it, do they not see the status build up?

>People keep crying about Superman jabs
>it's quite literally impossible to finish the combo cause you can just spam dodge out of it

Make it make sense, are people retarded enough to get caught in this shit for longer than half a second?

>''Get ready to eat my sword, bitch!''

Attached: finn-the-human-adventure-time.gif (498x280, 1.33M)

It takes a while before you can doge out of it

The full thing combos at low percentages and is like 23% damage, by the point it stops working you're not really trying to rack up percentage

Not complaining, just saying it is a very strong move

It's all incest now, btw.

Bane and Poison Ivy can suck my ass.
Give me Mr. Freeze instead.

Attached: freeze.jpg (789x596, 49.88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QJelsOHe6xk

Attached: SWOOCE.gif (500x288, 898.01K)

Retards only care if it knocks back their character, see all the people who love standing in Reindog's fire.

Because no one owns a PS5.

NO.
MORE.
CAPESHIT.

This isn't injustice or does WB IPs suck so much ass that everything just becomes injustice with honorable mentions???

I want Vilgax, the game needs more Villains

Attached: Vilgax.jpg (1000x2829, 1.28M)

>Ice King
>Sub Zero
>Mr. Freeze
they're gonna have to chill out on the ice characters, the freeze effect is extremely strong.
Director confirms villains are coming, but don't be disappointed if they're mostly Batman villains for a while.
>Own the Batman IP
>Not implementing as much Batman shit as possible
What, do you think they hate money?

what are the best characters for solo carrying in 2v2? I'm sick of playing superman and getting mashed on 2v1

the last two 2k characters I can get are Velma and Batman, I don't really care about carrying retards, but which is more fun to play with?

this could work

To be fair I'm not scared of fire walls at all
It deals something like 1 damage every 3 ticks
Fucking nonsense I'll shove that shit up my ass and take 3 whole fuckin damage oh no

I noticed this too. I hit top 10,000 on 2's and since then I've been playing against nothing but obvious 2 stacks that are both at level 20+.
I'm tempted to just make a new account.

>its another "your teammate dies 3 times" episode

Attached: 1366531207711.png (297x217, 94.45K)

Game needs more monsters in general, WB owns a bunch of good ones
I never watched Ben 10 redpill me on Vilgax

help em out nigga

>Director confirms villains are coming,
They should add Charmcaster.

Attached: 1656299517958.png (600x480, 332.72K)

Ranked matchmaking is supposed to come with the launch of Season 1 but that got fucking delayed

I don't want all Batman characters, if we're going to get a DC ice character, I'd rather get Captain Cold.

Should Supes' ice breath get buffed? There's almost no reason to ever use it.

Meh

Attached: djydtj.png (699x323, 219.19K)

>No one can resist the Lasso of Truth!

Attached: Tumblr_n0avxdBVu11rl14rno1_1280.png (1280x719, 536.97K)

no, I'm pretty sure superman still hates lex luthor

he's an octopus guy

Yeah, but not from racism. And Luthor isn't always black.

didn't rick beat up some nazis and was friends with the black president for a while?

>Clobber a fin
>dont rematch him
:^)

cute

STUPID DOG IM BALLING

Attached: file.png (900x900, 697.37K)

I bet you're one of those assholes who just sit there getting your own stuff ready as they get double teamed

Roiland said there is a Rick of every kind, including a Rick who is having sex with Morty, so there are no doubt thousands of racist Ricks

My definition includes racism against aliens and other species to account for toons and shit, which is why T&J are definitely racists.

>Go IG
>TROLL NASTY07 ( X )
>LeBron
>takes all day on perks
>afk first 2 minutes
>I'm juggle a side kick spammer and a sniper punch spammer at the same time
>dies once due to lag I think, and another time he just committed to a slam dunk off stage
>still won but up-air-ing the retarded shaggy charging right at the blast zone

it's like watching the human condition in real time.

Attached: 1657641671491.gif (250x185, 2.22M)

>Racism is one direction and it goes towards blacks
what lmao

Batman isn't racist, he's just aware of what makes us all different without actually discriminating.

Vilgax is an infamous Space Pirate in the Ben 10 Universe, so feared that he only employs robots on his ship and hires bounty hunters to do his dirty work.
He genocided the Petrosapiens by blowing up their homeworld and wants the Omnitrix to use it as the perfect weapon. To create a perfect army of super soldiers that can change forms on the fly.
He ends up getting blown up before the series starts proper but he just comes back even stronger with cybernetics so he's brains AND brawn and is Ben's greatest enemy for the original series.
Afterwards he becomes a Jobber in the sequels

Attached: 1641167158114.webm (640x360, 972.36K)

So he's literally Ridley if Metroid got a proper show
I'm on board I'll play him

Granted, I'm not super into comics, but I was sure he still holds 'racist' views against plenty of aliens in a 'shoot first' kind of way.

Disney owns Muppets IP.

Attached: mick.jpg (259x398, 53.54K)