Why do people hate her so much?

Why do people hate her so much?

Attached: 1659775859843812.jpg (2072x3144, 1.04M)

Ugly, generic, not interesting at all.

Her design is disgusting

wtf did she dieded?

Attached: dog ate a bee.png (309x231, 169.96K)

I like her because she's too ugly to be able to steal the spotlight from Marnie.

It's Sword and Shield's art style in general.

Wow, the only good fanart of her

Short and multicolored hair is cringe af. With himecut black hair she would look much better.
>also
high stockings would give him many more points

Attached: be1392f4dea810e3f28d5bc1a33beb58.png (765x1080, 421.96K)

People who are terminally online need something to angry about.

why is guro/ryona so hot bros?

But I love her
She looks like she browses Any Forums and rolrplays as a boy

Attached: c541582c0550fc0c18cc26617952f137.jpg (3508x4961, 3.49M)

I love short hair girls so much bros.

Amerimutts and vatniks hate her, because they can't think about anything different than trannies and bbc, and when they see anything loosely connected to this topic they get triggered. They just have to let out their complexes.

People from other countries don't like her because she looks boring or don't care because it's just one character from game and there'll be more cool characters (like chad and chadette proffesor)

Attached: angry face.jpg (480x460, 18.16K)

>vatniks

Because she's a stinky fujoshi

Attached: @exodeez.jfif.jpg (2665x2995, 530.07K)

bad hair coloring
not because trannies but because it actually looks like shit

Man people are weird

>she

Because she browses Any Forums.
Disgusting.

Attached: file_(1).png (996x702, 536.87K)

Genuine question here:
Why does everybody on Any Forums constantly look for reasons to be angry? You all look for the tiniest, most minuscule inconsequential reasons just to be upset at something. Why? Do you all like being angry and upset? If so, why? I don’t get it.

How can you all exist in perpetual negativity and anger; it’s so unhealthy, and it’ll just make your mental and physical health so much worse. Like, Jesus anus-fucking Christ; how do to you all wake up in the morning, knowing that you’re just going to repeat the same cycle of anger, day after day? Don’t you all get tired of it all?

What pushes you all to keep going - realically, you’re not upsetting ANYBODY when you call them a “double-nigger” or “Reddit”; all you’re doing it upsetting yourself for no reason. I just don’t get it.

Just be happy. Not everything or everybody is out to get you.

No she just popped tomato sauce satchels in jacket

Attached: 1C3371CC-E1CD-44A0-9DF3-D39A891575CE.jpg (728x457, 52.22K)

How hard do you think she came before she died in this pic?

wow
she is literally me

Attached: a607e0_9736617.jpg (1200x1604, 410.52K)

I like her design, but I can understand why people don't.

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 105.74K)

Yes

I love her. I hate faggots and trannies and "enbies" who are slaves to social pathogens. But I love Penny, because Penny is a girl.

Probably because she looks like a female to male transition.

No, fuck you. I like hating things.

If you are always angry and think that everything will constantly be the worst, you can never be disappointed.
Bottomless anger and cynicism is fundamentally a defense mechanism against the potential that something may not meet your expectations (because you're setting your expectations so low and so negative that something being lower than that is impossible).