MINECRAFT IS DEAD +++ THE SOUL IS GONE

The hunger system in Minecraft fundamentally obstructs playing the game in a way that is not dreary and tedious.
The game could have had much more that changes the way you play that you could acquire via exploration but the high food demand that the game presents fundamentally slows the game and hurts exploration immensely all while impeding creativity by virtue of having you degenerate in loops of chores. There is nothing malleable or plain interesting about it.
It merely results in the player perceiving the game as a job — a chore that they have to complete.

When the Nether was added, it was supposed to be the first of many biomes that radically changed the game, but it remained functionally useless until Nether Fortresses were added, which in turn solely served as a source of potions and means to reach the End; another biome that remained unfinished for a very long time (and arguably still is, over a decade later).
They offer little to the game's exploration aspect.

Beyond this, the developers routinely showed that they don't understand certain things that were clearly wanted by the players; for instance, the Anvil was meant to create a system in place that allowed players to keep their tools forever but they slapped on an increasing level tax on repairs, with which tools eventually became useless (unless you have Mending).
This is further worsened by the increasing shift toward making it a lobotomized rogue-like instead of elaborating on the survival aspects; prioritizing trading over crafting, looting over mining, farming over exploration.
This is made all the more apparent with the addition of Enchanting Tables and Potions.

The game is dead and I have no pity for those who still play vanilla.
Modded environments have none of those issues if configured aptly. Automation complements Minecraft's sandbox, as well as survival gameplay, incredibly well.
Download GregTech mechaenetia.com/downloads/

Attached: Worldgen.png (1172x4992, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/3106066-better-than-adventure-for-beta-1-7-3-timely
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come home white man
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/3106066-better-than-adventure-for-beta-1-7-3-timely

Attached: 1637084713680.png (1200x1200, 130.99K)

just play vintage story

Nobody cares about your zoomer game, zoomer.

Attached: 1658978114470997.png (730x976, 1.59M)

RLCraft, yay or nay?

Nice fucking cherry-picking. Here is some actual unmodded 1.18 terrain.

Attached: 2022-08-06_17.18.34.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

boring compared to modded terrain

Attached: 1529036023004.png (1920x1028, 2.25M)

both are shit
I love flat terrain

>That jpeg sky
Why do modders always makes the shittiest looking sky

???
Nay, of course. It's a zoomer modpack made for twitch streamers. It's bloated to the brim with instant death shit because zoomers laugh when their favorite streamer plays "le hard modpack" (but it's not really hard). If you want a really fucking hard pack, play Per Fabrica ad Astra. It's not some sort of bullshit hard where a mob one-shots you but hard in terms of progression.

it's a texture pack, newfag

For me, it's TerraFirmaCraft Plus

Attached: 1535566791805.png (1002x819, 1.08M)

Answer my question, why do they always makes the shittiest looking sky?

shit taste. That's all I have to say

I appreciate your consession

>Farming bad
>Automation good
Can't tell if you're just pretending to be retarded.

Reminder.

Attached: MOJANG DEVS.jpg (562x964, 339.58K)

t.

Attached: 1630066198768.jpg (1300x800, 448.07K)

Attached: 1531410462317.png (500x460, 39.6K)

When I was 12

Release 1.3.2

When Notch used to post updates on Any Forums

Didnt read all this text, lol
Go get a life, loser.

when the first public purchasable alpha
idr the version number