LAPD, Detectives Phelps and Galloway. We'd like to ask you a few questions

LAPD, Detectives Phelps and Galloway. We'd like to ask you a few questions.

Attached: LA-Noire-Cole-and-Rusty.jpg (1400x700, 117.66K)

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Why does your gaym suck so much ass, officers?

Ask away, ociffer.

Attached: 1645932854529.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

sequel never ever

blame this guy

Attached: Brendan_McNamara.jpg (722x496, 72.99K)

>"P-pleasant day we're having"
This is actually a treacherous lie, my day is actually just another drop in the stream of unending rot, my life is nothing but the slow decay of my mind and body. All of this is very clearly evident on my face

Attached: 1628920606010.jpg (428x420, 22.62K)

he looks like he would ruin a fucking game. also, he produced two soccer games before LAN? that explains a lot

You wipe that smug look off your face this instant you left wing parasite YOU KILLED HER, DIDN'T YOU?

Attached: 1779026-untitled_5.jpg (807x960, 90.5K)

THAT'S THE COP FROM THE PAPERS!

Phelps is dead, what sequel

why was he so likeable?
I'll tell you why
VICE KINO

Attached: 1591999650941.gif (480x320, 2.6M)

You fuck boys, Any Forums?

Attached: Left leaning parasite.jpg (461x439, 28.24K)

>backstabbing, conniving cunt
>extremely punchable face
>"likeable"

THAT WAS A TAX PAYING CITIZEN YOU JUST BOUNCED OFF THE FUCKING HOOD, PHELPS

yeah that's noir for you

no he is the perfect partner for the ending because you just want to stop. galloway was the ideal cop partner thats why he's in the middle. by the end you are supposed to very relieved that the veteran boys are storming the place and phelps dies, though thats kind of bittersweet.

also fuck cops. hating cops is like the IQ horseshoe. at first you hate them because you're a teen/retard. then you generally like them. then you understand, and you hate them.

best character
>Now they're a no-piece!

>LA
>Noir

Just because you're all wearing fedoras and shit doesn't make it noir

Attached: 1606294924542.jpg (553x480, 68.3K)

tfw no NYC Noire set in the 1980s

WHAT IS THE CHARGE?
HAVING A MEAL?
A SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL?

GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY PENIS

Attached: 1637831620046.jpg (867x527, 45.94K)

>galloway was the ideal cop partner
nah to me that was biggs, he fitted more into the dark noir theme to my liking, probably because he was the commentary in some scenes, and I found him to lean towards the ugly truth, truth nonetheless like most noir films
I did like the duo aspect when it came to rusty, him being the brawn and phelps being the brain, rusty was always quick to get messy, punch first ask questions later and phelps would be there to be sure he didn't go overboard with it

I wished we could have seen more how stefan would handle himself with rusty since being transferred to homicide

YOU'RE LYING, MORGAN

Don't tell me you actually jerk off, Phelps?