Unironically the two best vidya devices ever made

unironically the two best vidya devices ever made

Attached: 20220806_094607.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

replaces the Switch shit with 3DS or even the PSP and we're talking, you dumb zoomer.

The deck already handles the Switch to some extent.

>I LOVE GAYMING OUTDOORS!!!!!
>BING BING WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1582503243392.png (556x926, 414.08K)

i only see one

and its made by nintendo

Those look rather large for being PSPs, user

'ick on the 'eck

More like different rooms in the house, sometimes on the deck when I'm grilling. Brought my switch on a flight recently, played a whole 9 innings in MLB 22.

well at least you admit that you never go outside

I agree but change the switch to the OLED model (better screen, smaller bezels, slightly better battery life than v2). Also add new 3ds xl. And retroid pocket 2+.

pic unrelated

lmao poorfag. you have no idea how comfy it is to play while laying out by the pool.

>change the switch to the OLED model
the OLED is not a worthwhile $350 upgrade when you already have a switch

The best vidya device ever made wouldn’t be made by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

ENTER

Attached: proxy-image (6).jpg (1200x630, 99.48K)

Only game worth on that shit is p4g

You're right about the standard Switch, but the massive screen upgrade in terms of size and quality is better than the Lite if you only play handheld.

Newer devices is better??
Whoulda thunk it!

>PSP
Blatant nostalgia bullshit. Vita does everything the PSP does with a screen that doesn't suck dick. Considering it can be hacked easily, just get a Vita, mod it and play any PSP game you want.

nobody with a brain should ever buy a lite in the first place
does the OLED have a glass screen?

Vita means life.

The OLED blows v1, v2 and lite out of the water for handheld use. If you have a v1, its absolutely worth upgrading. If you have v2, maybe not so much. If you have a lite, I have to question your judgement.

>switch

I honestly have not seen anything that the switch can do that you can’t get on most other systems, for cheaper or free.

>muh exclusives

Abolish your shit exclusives.

user I just spent $700 on a deck, I don't want to pay $350 to get the same console I already have with only a better screen and battery life