Do you think Elena can take Juri one on one?

Do you think Elena can take Juri one on one?

Attached: sample_93559180ba570578a83225121222599d.jpg (850x573, 138.23K)

yes

Attached: Snaptik_7001104184124787.webm (576x994, 2.74M)

Isn't Juri pretty much the strongest female character in the series, a certain shit character not included? Then no unless Elena gets diversity armor.

Street fighter lore is all over the place

she can take my dick one on one

would you really wanna fuck her?

damn bitch you gonna eat the whole sandbox? Save some for the rest of us

Wish they used the character in something other than SF, not buying a 1v1 arcade fighter just so I can stare at some t&a

Attached: image_street_fighter_v-32534-312.jpg (1783x1025, 466.24K)

Passed the elbow for sure.

do we know what she's going to look like in SFVI?

Attached: Juri.Han.full.3104553.jpg (2509x3888, 1.25M)

Elena would become friends with Juri!

Is Elena even popular? The incoming Street Fighter added a bunch of characters with dark skin but suspiciously Elena didn't return. So is she popular? Is she the least popular female of the franchise?

Have you been living under a rock?

Attached: FUWGFYZXsAAI2lT.jpg (900x681, 152.49K)

Elena can heal herself so she's considered a very cheap character in Street Fighter. This inspires hatred for the character.

A lot of characters didn't come back

she’s the most popular in my heart

For DLC any chance Capcom includes guest characters? This may not be Tekken or Soul Calibur but was wondering about that. Any characters you wish to see be guests in Street Fighter?

That's only in SF4. Her healing wasn't nearly as busted in SF3, in fact I don't think anyone ever used it there. She was unfortunately a rush job in SF4 and came across as very unbalanced so she became that one annoying character everyone picked when they were losing.

maki when?

Attached: file.png (887x708, 600.42K)

I can see them doing it.
Tekken was such a success with all their third party dlc.
I can also see capcom just including characters from their other ips.

I doubt it maybe other capcom characters though

Rival Schools?

Well they've already done it with 5 but I was thinking characters from their popular franchise like DMC or resident evil characters.

As crazy as it would be the four Ninja Turtles would be a nice surprise. They fit much better in Street Fighter given they are martial artists compared to seeing them in that Injustice game.

Juri was fucking insane busted in SF4 lore, because of the Tanden Engine in her eye. Later on Bison canonically rips it out of her head so she has to make due with a shittier version in SFV, which is why her energy attacks are white instead of purple like they used to be, so lore-wise her bullshit is toned down.

Elena was never described as particularly strong, just really nice and friendly to the point where she can befriend Akuma, a notorious loner powered by killing intent who only shows up to beat the shit out of strong fighters. If anything a meeting between the two would probably lead to them becoming friends, with Juri having no idea how it ended up happening.

Attached: lAHJATq[1].jpg (500x436, 45.73K)

yeah
sexually

I don't follow fighting games, dead genre

Attached: n509s5d2t1591.jpg (1879x2048, 704.31K)

Make her Japanese-Romanian