Filename thread

Filename thread

Attached: I know you're going to be a great typist one day.webm (1552x642, 2.9M)

Filename Thread: CAMRip Edition

Attached: Goldface.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I really enjoy watching superhero movies flop.

Attached: Malenia, Blade of Miquella.webm (478x848, 1.81M)

Same here.
I'm in the mood for the schadenfreude of capeshit finally crashing and burning.

>Metroid

What the fuck?

Attached: Xcom.webm (406x720, 784.14K)

Attached: 100% hit chance.jpg (446x740, 51.1K)

Attached: Aldrich consumes Gryndolin.gif (200x250, 1.62M)

Attached: Bad ending.webm (406x720, 866.9K)

But why is she sad

I don’t get it

Attached: JRPG vs WRPG.webm (1280x670, 2.94M)

She wanted Burger King

tiktokers are so mean

Attached: Ardyn Reviews FFXV.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

This is the perfect webm. It perfectly encapsulates modern day white and Asian women. It perfectly shows why Asian women are the superior partner. Let's really break it down, shall we?

First notice the husband gets home from a long, hard day at work. He walks through the door and you'll notice 2 things:
The first thing you'll notice is his white wife who stands there, arms folded. The second thing you'll notice is Marie Kondo, an Asian woman, leave where she was standing to go and greet the white man with a hug. After that, you'll see the other white Asian leave where she was standing to go and greet the white man with a hug.

What is the white woman doing during all this time? Standing in place, arms folded. When her husband walks by her, she remains standing in place and demands that her husband turn back around, and walk back to where she is standing to greet her. This perfectly exemplifies the selfishness, entitlement, narcisism, self-centeredness, and arrogance of modern day white woman. Everything revolves around them, their partner exists to please them, they themselves are all that matters in the relationship. Compare that to the Asian woman who selflessly drop what they are doing and go out of their way to greet the white man who gets home after a long day of work. Let that sink in for a moment.

After the white man greets her, then you will see the white woman walk towards the door. And no, I am not kidding. The very same door her husband just entered in seconds ago, the very same door that she refused to walk towards to greet her husband she is now walking towards. She stood in place and waited until her husband greeted her before she walked towards the door. She could have begun doing so when her husband got home, but she didn't do that because she demanded that her husband go out of his way to greet her. That just shows a cruelness and mean-spiritedness that only white woman possess.

Fuck white women.

Incel

I liked this shit. Making the flying saucer just be a bizarre space animal that's eating people was unexpected.

lel

v

It takes over a decade of nonstop exposure therapy to convince normal people the pubes-for-hair, black eyed, yellow sclera'd, shit colored, violent orc people are anything other than demons. Did you know every society and culture that encountered them initially thought they were mere beasts? Can you blame em?

Attached: Grand Theft Auto 6.png (300x341, 130.3K)

>it was unexpected for the big budget hollywood film to turn UFO abductions into macro anal vore
I mean, I guess. Sorta.

what movie?

Attached: yakuza side story.jpg (863x1064, 79.16K)

probably got dumped by her bf/date that just drove past her? idk

Attached: 1659794459443.jpg (300x300, 13.23K)

ah

I have not idea what is happening in this .webm and why should I care.
Pls explain you disgusting normie summerfags

Troon

Floating head guy is the son of Idris Elba who's had magic eyes iirc before he fucking died. The kid inherited them but got kidnapped by Dubs Man so he's using his magic eye thing to ask them for help.

touch grass trannycel

Ok, how you know?

someone triggered the incel lol

Based take

Attached: made_me_kek.jpg (200x199, 9.7K)

Attached: Like, Scoob, There's something off about this mirror.webm (970x600, 805.81K)