“Xenoblade 3 is fl—“

>“Xenoblade 3 is fl—“
>best launch in the series in Japan
>top of hardware sales in Japan
>best critical reception in the series
You were saying?

Attached: 35870FEF-CE16-48C0-A834-92B590BEB6F6.jpg (1170x1193, 375.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFiUyziwHls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What’s going to be the next cope for console warriors and discord fags?

Attached: 0E6F798D-CE97-477C-A506-EC6533FEC743.jpg (1170x974, 304.92K)

SMT 5 sold 1 million yet the game still sucks. So fuck you.

Attached: 1655261607140.png (384x360, 148.78K)

SMTV was also good.

Only the graphics, gameplay, and OST was good. Everything else is a complete fucking mess. There is literally no story.

This.

>only the entire game is good, the bullshit sprinkled on top for normies is a complete fucking mess
this is how retarded you look

SMTV was a huge disappointment that was propped up by the Switch.

Why does Xenoblade make Pokefags seethe?
Every time I notice someone bitch endlessly about this series, it almost always comes from a Pokefag.

>Story doesn't matter in SMT
Wat

I liked it, I don't know why people would be disappointed with it since the gaameplay is the best its ever been. Do people expect SJ level dungeon design or something?

Didn't ask.

Just because the story is lacking seems like it makes the whole game unplayable for Any Forums

user, are you still underage or something? Literaly every single new release gets this treatment "Biggest X and hugesterest Y it's amazing come buy it too!" Stop being a gullible retard just because something tells you what you want to hear.
>BEST LAUNCH.... in the series (and only the launch)
>TOP OF THE WEEKLY (JAPANESE) (physical) CHARTS!!
Like JFC how are you this illiterate when it comes to marketing speak? How old are you really kid?

Playing videogames specifically for the story is pretty damn idiotic in the first place. Just watch a video instead or read.

>I'm a retard and people should be like me!
The hell?

I learned my lesson with XC2. I will not buy your dumb singleplayer MMO with gacha mechanics.

We are still in the launch week and Nintendo typically doesn’t publish eshop sales (which, by the way, were also #1 for the week). Stop seething and start coping.

While you still shouldn't buy XB3 because of the garbage writing and weak gameplay that XB2 had, they at least removed the gacha bullshit.

WE WON SISTERS

>Nooooo stop interfering with my marketing spiel it's all legit and very important and you should buy it too guise!!
Nah fuck off. Only economically illiterate retards use sales, especially opening sales, as an indicator of quality or even overall performance.

You have to be actually underage to buy into this crap. It's exceptionally common for bad games to have strong opening sales because of the previous entry and then drop off massively when that initial bubble bursts. It's basic bitch clickbaity faggotry and you should fuck off with that garbage, underage shitstain.

>Constantly insist that it's the hardware holding Pokémon back and definitely not the devs
>Xenoblade is a perfect example of what the hardware can do when it's actually pushed to its limits

The gameplay in 2 was terrible, which was only redeemed by characters and story. Upgrading shit gameplay to ok gameplay isn't going to help much if the story becomes shit.

>Xenoblade is a perfect example of what the hardware can do when it's actually pushed to its limits
youtube.com/watch?v=LFiUyziwHls

>biggest japanese launch...for the series
>top of WEEKLY japanese physical charts
>only 100k units sold
holy crap. how many qualifiers do they need to use to try to shill this game?

>Constantly insist that it's the hardware holding Pokémon back and definitely not the devs
LMAO who the fuck actually says this? Even Pokefags know that GameFreak is a complete and utter joke. For a franchise that peaked on the god damn Nintendo DS no less.

100k on a console that has had a drought of new releases for a while now and a console that has a base of millions. That's actually a big yikes.

I was talking about SMT not xenoblade