Saint Denis, the Jewel of Lemoyne

Saint Denis, the Jewel of Lemoyne

Attached: saint denis.jpg (2220x1913, 996.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/914983-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/answers/298235-is-there-an-end-to-the-map
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger infested shithole that no console could run properly

It's cool how it looks like an Google maps.

>wild west game
>pick New Orleans
The beginning of the end for R*

It's a game about outlaws, no one ever said it had to be set in the west.

I think nothing sums of modern rockstar like the drowning mechanic, San Andrea's you could fly for what seemed forever, the world felt massive. Rdr2 you just down and if you steal a boat you fucking explode kek

You only drowned as John Marston, Arthur can swim. Also boats don't explode, I literally stole and drove a boat around in it recently.

try to cross to the other bank

Arthur can swim less than the average Any Forums user and can't regain stamina in water like a normal human.
Also the boats are only good if you stay close to the coast. Go out into the deep water and there's no telling when your boat will decide to sink and kill you.

And in any GTA game you'd just hit an invisible wall.

Yeah and a game about outlaws shouldn't take place inside of well policed civilization unless the intent is for organized crime and not outlaws and bandits. By 1900 new orleans had a population of nearly 300k and a naval base. There is no good excuse for why any train robbers could operate even remotely near there without getting drowned in lead.

Most of the game doesn't even take place in the same state that houses Saint Denis let alone set within that city. Fuck me you people are dramatic.

>Undead nightmare 2 never ever because of all the niggers that buy shit in the multiplayer so Rockstar don't give a fuck about solo dlc.

I'm so fucking mad

Online didn't even make money, they've shut it down already. Fucking idiots lost out on so much money by simply not giving the people what they want.

The entire world is shallow and lifeless just so you can run out of things to do and are forced to play the multiplayer.
They did that on purpose.

Ever wonder why lawmen are laser beams even on a fast horse blazing across the dirt? They're for MP and not immersion.

This is a multiplayer game with a tacked on story.

Rockstar is evil.

>The entire world is shallow and lifeless
lol

very brave to speak so confidently when your wrong
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/914983-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/answers/298235-is-there-an-end-to-the-map

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry, I was wrong about one game in which you sail in empty sea for eternity. Like it fucking matters, either way you can't reach new land.

Kino

glad you accept you are 100% wrong and made yourself look like an idiot without moving the goalposts

Attached: 1659276622778105.png (2051x1800, 3.25M)

I would have loved some other supernatural thing.
Shadow over Butcher Creek, or An English Werewolf in Blackwater.