Tetris

Fucking impossible, made for asians and 200iq peple only. I kneel

Attached: 1656577217018.jpg (318x159, 11.43K)

I did it like four times, it's honestly just getting good at competitive tetris. you send blocks doing spins and combo tetrises

how spin what

Sorry i was playing, what the fuck is a spin, why are people doing it and why it's never EVER explained, it's basically just spinning a T into a line right? that's so retarded

get good at competitive tetris and you'll see

>competitive

I just want muh icons

The really funny thing about this post is that even the competitive Tetris autists consider this game to be for babies and have mostly abandoned it.

T blocks.
Look up T-spinning, it's kinda hard to explain. You get T blocks into tight spots that they wouldn't even fit into if you weren't spinning them while they are already touching a block.

this thread is for sub 30s sprinters ONLY!

Attached: sprint.png (649x580, 18.5K)

It's a crutch for terrible players.

I like tetris, but I play it to make the nicest grids. I don't play competitively, I play Tetris to relax.

>not having an iq of at least 200.

user....i

how many lines?

40L

i'm never going to get my icons am i

Attached: 1636028975019.jpg (840x700, 95.48K)

lol retard

the only game my mom plays and she's too good

Guys, I am stuck around 70-75 seconds. I feel like I've reached my genetic limit and am no longer progressing. Feels bad man

Attached: tt.png (509x443, 20.61K)

>playing on tetr.io instead of jstris

subhuman detected. keep grinding user u can get sub 1 minute

learn finesse, my record run (49.8s) has similar 5.98 KPS but 2.95 KPP
also it will take a while to reach your previous times with proper technique so don't get discouraged

the more i read about the Tspin the angrier i get, what a retarded mechanic, it forces you to learn to build in a certain way instead of playing the game, fucking retard crutch

you don't even know what word crutch means

That's what "pros" do - they break a game so they can get better at it while simultaneously sucking all the fun out of it
Never go "pro" in any game unless you have major autism.

recommend me a controller
my pro con is basically garbage and blocks don't land the way I want

it means that i've been getting my icons stolen by lesser players, no wonder my screen literally fills with trash when getting closer to the ending.