I have no idea what the fuck I am supposed to be doing in this

I have no idea what the fuck I am supposed to be doing in this.

Attached: 9899_IGDB-272x380.jpg (272x380, 15.64K)

Read your journal.

That's why it's so fun.

it becomes clearer and clearer as you progress
am shaegar lost his memory after all

you're supposed to explore and find out for yourself, getting the goo ending is a pain in the ass though

Second best game about a protagonist losing his memory.

This is why we can't have a quest design behind talk or kill to X or go from A to B.

explore, read stuff, be patient. you'll figure it out

That really updates my journal
Is third best PMD2?

Yeah I didn't either

Behind the tapestry retard.

The writing is garbage, just go dungeon crawling, that's the most fun part, at least when you're using magic

Stick to Skyrim, zoomer

I'll give (You) the goo ending and a pain in the ass.

I remember I finished this game like three times by complete sequencebreaking, without even realized.
My memories of this are very hazy, but I do remember getting horribly stuck at some point, before you claim the magical ring from the naga women.
Being completely lost on what to do (in part because my grasp of english wasn't so good at the time), I ended up finding a hidden secret passage that leads to the naga vault, where you can pick up the ring.
Going through this passage will automatically make the naga's hostile, so I just assumed they were evil, and thought you are supposed to just slaughter them all and progress the game that way.

Only many, MANY years later have I learned that there is the whole trial thing and shit.

Kinda cool that the game let me do this.

Be a nosy fuck and get into everyone's business. Explore. You have to find the content, its not going to be handed to you with a quest marker.

Just remember that levitate does not mean flight. Learned that the hard way.

yeah i did that too
insane the game let you fuck that entire part up but still found a way to make the game go on

Best fantasy PTSD simulator of all times. I've been reading a book once and the outor decided to basically put the fucking cranium rats in there. Spent next five hours crying in the corner of my room, for WE ARE MANY...

Oh man, I hope you don't ever read the book Nonstop by Aldiss.

true

Honestly, this game did have a problem with proper telegraphing of player tasks and goals at time. I enjoy less handholdy experiences, but this game just makes some errors in how it communicates, to a point where it is a design flaw.
Also, the ballance is beyond FUCKED. Going mage makes you absolutely invincible for 99% of the game, with the exception of a single fight, mid-way through the game, that is suddenly absurdly hard.
And the writing... my god the writing is shit.

Still love it. There is no other game with atmosphere quite like it. Having been raised on games like Dungeon Master and Skullkeep, this game was a fucking treat to me.

God I loved this game