What was the last game that made you uncontrollably seethe? For me it was WoW

What was the last game that made you uncontrollably seethe? For me it was WoW

Attached: 3726162.png (1080x1544, 1.18M)

if wow makes you so mad why do you continue to play it or talk about it at all?

Attached: 1657215997522.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

They changed the button from gender symbols to body type a or b

he's right tho, literally only retards care about a word, you're still picking a man or a woman when making a character despite what the game says. That said, wow is absolute garbage and you're a faggot for even talking about it.

rtcw boss2

Attached: 1631508534103.png (347x612, 225.53K)

I wish I could get sandwich fucked by a male and female tauren in a tent in Mulgore

Attached: f7bddedc0777bc0bcacd516c8fba74ff.jpg (627x800, 74.75K)

what's xir endgame?

Attached: 1650388926559.png (640x741, 108.93K)

Because they love WoW and hate what it has become. Is that not obvious you peabrain?
>literally only retards care about a word
Exactly, which is why its stupid Blizzard devs changed those words

best post itt, post more huge tauren cocks

The actual, literal change is really nothing at all. If there was no actual political reason behind this retarded trend, no one would care.
However, unfortunately there is, and they are the retards who killing themselves over a word, who are now being pandered to

Attached: file.png (1556x1021, 1.84M)

can be easily explained by laziness

Attached: 1a670d68c25dd67e86cfa71432633e29.jpg (3840x2160, 591.25K)

Are you fucking retarded and don't know how to ROLE PLAY in a ROLE PLAYING GAME. You can say you character is a dude or chick regardless of what body they have. I bet you love watching sissy traps, not you have your fantasy of actually being one in you fantasy world.

welcome to 2022. but don't worry russia and china will killing us soon. so just play another game in waiting lol

In case you haven't noticed, this is going way beyond a game
It's a stupid unneccesarry change for something normal people dismiss as mental illness

Attached: 1547303385454.jpg (1237x3864, 888.77K)

I'll probably be made fun of for saying that around here, but I kinda pity these people.

They are probably fucked in the head and you have scoundrels "doctors" who sells them these surgeries, abusing of their poor self esteem, probably knowing it won't fix any shit for them. They just cash in the money, and let their patients go about their lives perfectly knowing cutting their dick won't fix them.
This ain't right.
How did we reach that point?

it began with a group of jews in weimar

Are you a tranny? If not then how does any Ingle part of this affect you? You can't click the man button so you don't feel like a man now?

you're getting mad at the word like those trannies, the irony

Don't get why people like you are not getting how insane it is that devs have to change gender options to this body type A and B bullshit because of some literally insane minority group.

It's a little sad that nublizz has murdered wow and is wearing it around like a skinsuit, but it's not worth seething over. Even before this latest wave of virtue signaling changes, wow had become a bad game. At least it's amusing watching the troons at blizz abuse their remaining drones, and part of me hopes they get even more aggressive with it so I can enjoy their suffering. It's like when a leftie gets culturally enriched, it's funny!

boycott

I won't make fun of you. I have some trans friends and yeah they got some serious issues. I went along and supported them best I can because I didn't want them to get suicidal. It didn't work.

WoW hasn't been worth playing since WotLK. If you still play this trash, or just as badly, still obsess with it and fantasize about it ever getting better, you deserve all the pozzed garbage calitrannies shit down your mouth. Grow the fuck up and move the fuck on.

Male.jpg
To
>bodyA.jpg
Fucking INSANE thet devs have to go to THESE LENGTHS to target a demographic that ISNT ME and DOESNT AFFECT ME AT ALL
fucking CRAZY

>How do trannies affect you
Go hang round with them and lemme know how little involving yourself with borderline neurotic autogynephiliacs affect you, personally kek. no pun intended
I'm bothered by them, but having things like this happen in games, or seeing them in person isn't really making me seethe, per se

Attached: LOL.png (608x1363, 1.22M)

Yeah like I said, completely insane yet you idiots defend it

>How did we reach that point?

The good guys lost WWII.

You're arguing that it means something much smaller than what it actually is, which it isn't. Common tranny tactic

You talk like you've hung around them and know the effects there friend. You've built a strawman, got mad at it and now are passing your pants at a button in WoW Classic

>has been a thing in WoW since the beginning
>NPC always had different types of sexuality/gender
>players can finally enjoy this too
>OP that doesnt even play WoW gets seething mad

??????

Attached: 324234.png (758x675, 421.7K)

>You talk like you've hung around them
Yes. I have. They're total nutcases everytime. I just wish there was something that could convey that to me, honestly. Hmm

because idgaf about words and doesn't affect me when I'm playing videogames

Weird roleplay

Attached: sex.png (237x127, 47.44K)

>retcon a character into being a tranny
>"It's been this way since the beginning!"

Retard.

Normal people don't give a fuck, they just shake their head and maybe give a brief expression of disapproval and then go about their business not thinking about it. Insanity is spending every waking minute of your life obsessing over trannies and mistaking basic marketing tactics for some sort of grand conspiracy to dismantle western civilization which you absolutely cannot shut the fuck up about at every given opportunity on every corner of the internet.

Attached: 1648660871804.jpg (800x802, 94.07K)