Low sales in japan

>low sales in japan
>no fanservice
>they won't make another one because of it

you can thank woke westroids for that

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-3.jpg (1200x672, 187.04K)

The same people complaining about XC3 are the same who defend the gacha bullshit in 2

Attached: 1659431177948.jpg (300x301, 30.65K)

and the people who complain about "gacha" in 2 never played it.
It's a non-issue and you can easily AFK farm the cores in a couple of hours if you're that willing to get every last blade

They shouldn’t release games this fast anyway, RPG burn out is a thing and xenoblade 2 wasn’t that old

2 was 5 years ago

>low sales in Japan
>when first week sales beat out XC2 first week sales

>another low sales spam thread

Fucking hell this board is just filled with spergs who've been banned everywhere else for their autistic outbursts.

They should move the fuck on regardless of sales.

> Best week 1 sales in the series so far
>fan service isn't limited to ecchi (which there's still a bit of) and you guys were all just jizzing yourself over 2 fan service
>they're very excited for the series' future and want to make more.

It's incredible how retarded everyone is being about this game.

The install base is like 4 times bigger than when XB2 came out and it only managed to outsell it a little better
Tendies hate good vidya, that's a fact. I'm gonna hate seeing Bayo 3 flop hard too

>The same people complaining about XC3 are the same people who complained about XC2
FTFY
These autists just really fucking hate Xenoblade

There's a non-binary character. How long before the series goes full woke?

>>they won't make another one because of it
They absolutely will. Now if they'll learn from their mistake or continue to chase the false idol of western market is another matter.

>>no fanservice
Fiona is hotter than any of the hags in XC2

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-3-Ally-Fiona-Revealed-710x400.jpg (710x400, 54.14K)

kys pedo

Dilate trannoid

Games have been selling worse on other consoles too. Have you seen the Famitsu sales. Look at how Digimon Survive on Switch sold in comparison to the PS4 version.

>Gacha
Don't care.

Attached: CheatEngine-logo.png (1280x1024, 283.97K)

Non-binaries morons are its. Saying "they" to refer to an enemy of unknown gender (in a world where women are actually effective fighters) is acceptable.

Not that I don't get why it's a bad move, but it's by no means something that would ruin a game and there character is female as far as we know in Japan.

Compared to past script fuck ups in 2 and X, it's hardly anything at all.

>, said the trannoid pedo groomer.

Xenoblade 2 was a divisive game. Lots of people thought it was bad. When people think a game is bad they probably won't buy a sequel. Fool me once.

>n-no u!!!!
hahahahahahahaahahah

pretty sure character design was the only problem people who disliked it had with the game

Touched a nerve, huh

Also the story and dialogue.

What's wrong with the story?

Don't forget the gameplay and core mechanics either.

You are completely delusional. This perceived 'bad reception' came only from the usual suspects in this site and their home turf. Reality: XC2 gets flooded with fanart in Japan to this day, and Pyra/Mythra get added to Smash to a great welcome by the community.

The number one complaint by fair was the Gacha. The field skills are awfully implemented as well. I love 2 but Xenoblade 3 is a much better game in nearly every way.

Yeah, but if western sales make up for it, Xenoblade can become a western series again, and we can get X2

I guess huge fans of a series just don't buy sequels anymore. Fucking retard.

everyone loved the gameplay
the gacha mechanic just adds to the replayability

Because XC3 shits on the XC2 fanbase, retard, this is the whole argument.

>woke
no it has nothing to do with woke and you're a parasite for trying to attach that label to things it doesn't apply to. It takes away from when woke shit actually adulterates things (rings of power) and makes people take it less serious.

Sounds correct, I cannot argue against this.

Why haven't mods rangebanned this schizo already

>I predicted it was going to be shit
>I was 100% right

how are so there so many retard shills here that didn't get the message from the first reveal, the characters are ultra tranny safe and look completely generic and boring, like they were held back and had to follow a strict character design guideline

Jokes on you, 3 making you explore to find new heroes is better than the gacha system but holy shit are the character designs in 3 bad.

No one would know this without playing the game. Xenoblade 2 was the game that tricked Xenoblade fans.

only brainlets complained about the gacha

>explore
They are marked on the map

I had several issues with it, despite enjoying it quite a bit. For instance how field skills worked or how long it takes to get the full repertoire of actions in battles. 3 fixes that by including nearly as much as 2 does total and allowing art usage at the start of a battle right off the bat and it fixes field skills by making a few road blocks in the game easily learnable just by recruiting a hero (and so far I haven't noticed those things much before having gotten said heroes).

I'd say the main issue with the character art was that it sort of effected the tone in a way that didn't help it much. It almost reminded me of Gundam ZZ in how much dissonance there could be in the story.

Show me proof

>Woke
But the game is about fighting the jews that control the world and restoring natural love and childbirth to a chaotic world

>No one would know this without playing the game.
People watch trailers and directs and the tone was obvious from them.

Fuck off coomer. Game is return to form

>turn a series into a waifu harem gacha for desperate otaku sales, even if for one game
>be surprised neither the old nor new fandoms want whatever 3 tried to be
>blames 'westoids' as if you aren't one

Attached: 1659598427343141.png (1950x1835, 3.34M)

they need to find a middleground between "hire guest artists, write them blank cheques" and "do it all in-house with no real variety". like "hire guest artists, give them actual direction to make cool designs that fit the world".

We don't fight Nopon in XC3

There's only like a million views on the trailer. Most people don't actually watch that stuff.

This, I remember how threads about Xeno2 were just complains about character designs and it totally shift at XC3 announcement lmao

You've never played any Xeno game.

Are you fucking serious? Why would they do that?

That is a lot more than XC2 sold. It stands to reason that a great part of the fanbase got to watch them

Completely serious. You'll only miss a hero if you either decide not to get them or never ever open the map.