What do you want from Tekken 8?

What do you want from Tekken 8?

Attached: tekken.jpg (2000x1125, 186.28K)

The game is way too fucking bloated with characters and movesets. I dont know why they think its fine to just toss every character and move in the game since tekken 3 but its only harming to game to have so much bullshit in it.

For it to be the last time it ever does a storymode. FGC devs can't write for shit.

Hold it, I see a panda anthro in there. They added anthros to Tekken? I know the leopard dude is merely wearing a mask. And that crazy stuff like robots exist as playable characters, but anthros in Tekken? This isn't Paws of Fury. That's out of place.

>clothing destruction
>Tifa
>tag as a mode
>no wokeshit
>clothing destruction

it's an actual panda

Attached: tekken-7-champ-panda.jpg (959x540, 64.27K)

Friends to play with

Simultaneous world wide launch, no year long arcade beta test.
Unlocked framerate.
Real rollback.
Not F2P.
Real ELO system.
Anti cheat system.
Instant rematch.
No customization.
High/mid/low indicator.
Less mid crushing.
No more 2D characters.

Arcade mode endings with no canonical winner until the next game instead of riding Marvel and NRS's dicks like other fighters have done.

to not exist

>Tifa
Fuck off back to your MMO cesspool, SEtranny.

Attached: 1659721811295.png (959x405, 39.52K)

>no year long arcade beta test.
Be careful, that type of shit was why Soul Calibur 3s home release was as infamously broken as it was.

Nigger a bear, boxing kangaroo and boxing dinosaur have been in tekken since the second game.

Ah that explains it, thanks.

>Soul Calibur 3
But we have internet now.

legitimate brain rot.

I hope Square Enix loses their MMO safety net and end up eaten by a larger company.

>unlocked framerate
nigger do you even play tekken?

Do you?

I'd listen to whatever the true fans of tekkens want. the casual players who started playing during tekken 7 season 4, love the esports aspect of the game since tekken 1 and main dlc characters. the true essence of tekken

As a complete casual that never learned commands and just button mashes, the only thing I want back is OG tekken 5 Raven because he was cool as fuck

So much tekken7 dlc is literally who crossover characters and my boy is nowhere to be seen

low iq